PurplePandaLabs Raw source

@PurplePandaRep I have placed 4 orders with your lab before, and have proof of that and could confirm via email. I am here to be a good member. I respect you and your lab sir, if not I would not have been so excited about the contest. Thank you for offering it.
I’ll send u a free 23 gauge 1.5 inch needle if u drink a glass full of your own piss and post a video of it in this thread

We should all do a better job of holding brewing operations accountable to donate Monthly. These labs like panda shelling out 120$ is pathetic.

Not sure what pcom has donated this year but we need to get on them as well.

Anabolic labs is one of the best programs we have as members.
Pharmacom just donated $2000.00

Thanks!

Panda should match or beat this then.

He’s going to donate tomorrow. But I feel it’s our point to be made. We want our Products tested or the many domestic labs that are here. We’re not paying to have PCom gear or any European Labels tested like what I currently see being tested.

It’s only fair. I just spoke to him and he’s going to make a donation. But like I said it works both ways with this.

He’s going to donate tomorrow. But I feel it’s our point to be made. We want our Products tested or the many domestic labs that are here. We’re not paying to have PCom gear or any European Labels tested like what I currently see being tested.

It’s only fair. I just spoke to him and he’s going to make a donation. But like I said it works both ways with this.
That creates a tremendous amount of good will, Thank you

Both ways? He’s here rent free. He pays to be on other boards. Contributing to a good cause for harm reduction is where it’s at.

Thought you said you want what’s best for the community? Staying around and not messing up over and over I’m sure will get panda tested eventually. But why would they test a brew operation that doesn’t support the cause ? Pcom obviously donates a ton each year

That's my only beef with AL - I really wish that more domestic UGLs were tested, at least the most popular ones among the Meso community. I get that UGLs come and go, but we've already been keen to notice that resellers have bought stock from notable domestic UGLs so the presence of their products on the market may very well outlast the product lines themselves.

That's my only beef with AL - I really wish that more domestic UGLs were tested, at least the most popular ones among the Meso community. I get that UGLs come and go, but we've already been keen to notice that resellers have bought stock from notable domestic UGLs so the presence of their products on the market may very well outlast the product lines themselves.

The problem is, most ugl even the most popular shut down too soon. Why get someone tested if they ain’t gonna be around. Waste of resources.

Edit: you can also throw suggestions on who gets tests in AL section.

Why doesn't anabolic labs test any of the us dom sources here? Has panda ever been chosen for testing?

All it is seems like is the big euro labs like someone mentioned earlier

Why doesn't anabolic labs test any of the us dom sources here? Has panda ever been chosen for testing?

All it is seems like is the big euro labs like someone mentioned earlier

How many us domestic labs stay around for more than a year? The one who have, what was their contribution?

Both ways? He’s here rent free. He pays to be on other boards. Contributing to a good cause for hard reduction is where it’s at.

Thought you said you want what’s best for the community?

What he does on other boards is none of my business. Thank you. I’m not getting into this with you. I appreciate you giving up your winning slot to the next member. Other than that. I got nothing more to say to you.

This isn’t the girls locker room... new girl brings in candy for everyone and the queen bitch doesn’t like it.

No offense you know how to take a good few moments and shit on it lol... if your life sucks that much. I would take the test instead of giving it up... you might want up the dose a little and feel the dopamine effect. You take things a little to literal.

I said and I’ll say ONCE only. I talked to Panda. He’s going to donate REGARDLESS of whether our products are tested or not but it WOULD be nice if our products and other domestic products are tested as well instead of the usual.

@Roger rabbit we good? Or do you need another wipe?

How many us domestic labs stay around for more than a year? The one who have, what was their contribution?
Definitely a solid stance, and I am sympathetic to the concern. I'm not knowledgeable enough to suggest a duration of operation and/or donation minimum to make a UGL eligible for testing, but it's something to consider... something like 6+ months in business + $1500 in donations or something to that effect (modulate both variables up/down as necessary)

I think panda's made enough of a impact on the gear game to have some testing by anabolic lab, hairy vials and shitty zip lock pack or not

What he does on other boards is none of my business. Thank you. I’m not getting into this with you. I appreciate you giving up your winning slot to the next member. Other than that. I got nothing more to say to you.

This isn’t the girls locker room... new girl brings in candy for everyone and the queen bitch doesn’t like it.

No offense you know how to take a good few moments and shit on it lol... if your life sucks that much. I would take the test instead of giving it up... you might want up the dose a little and feel the dopamine effect. You take things a little to literal.

I said and I’ll say ONCE only. I talked to Panda. He’s going to donate REGARDLESS of whether our products are tested or not but it WOULD be nice if our products and other domestic products are tested as well instead of the usual.

@Roger rabbit we good? Or do you need another wipe?

My life is great thank you. I’m very well off in life.

Another wipe? Wtf?

And I don’t need the test. I’d rather let someone else that needs it more take it. Have more than enough to purchase something if and when I need it.

Wasn't about the gear. Not for me anyway. It was just having a little fun with the spontaneous shenanigans that these other guys were posting.

i won't lie, i had a good time with it. These fucking jokers had me laughing my ass off all night.
I get it buddy. I wasn’t hating on anyone. Well that’s not exactly true. You have to admit there was some pretty pathetic shit going on.

Definitely a solid stance, and I am sympathetic to the concern. I'm not knowledgeable enough to suggest a duration of operation and/or donation minimum to make a UGL eligible for testing, but it's something to consider... something like 6+ months in business + $1500 in donations or something to that effect (modulate both variables up/down as necessary)

I would honestly say a domestic lab who has been in business for at least a year would warrant it for AL. 6 months is a short time span. I would also up the donation to 6k. That is just a 500$ donation once per month. Or 2k a quarter. If a company has been around for a year, they should have a good base of customers at that point and can afford it.

The problem is, most ugl even the most popular shut down too soon. Why get someone tested if they ain’t gonna be around. Waste of resources.

Edit: you can also throw suggestions on who gets tests in AL section.
Who's been around here domestic for more than a year, ppl and sasquatch?