PurplePandaLabs Raw source

PM'ing exist for a reason. Just like when you text a person, you don't have to text everyone in your contact list.... private conversations are fine. What's not fine is disclosing private conversations to others.

I’m going to log off. I don’t wish to be here when this happens. I have too much respect for those who told me to back down and for Panda.

Good night and I really hope no one believes him. He already came out with the “I’ll become a source”..... if that doesn’t irk anyone.

Just amazing. Guess a man does stand alone in life. I rather stand on my own two feet than grab onto things out of desperation.

This whole shit is bizarre to say the least. Why even go through PM? Why not do all your communicating via the forum, if your intentions are to help or better the forum?

I can tell you one reason. Gear swapping. Acceptable and private.
I understand that. I mean in terms of what's been alleged in this thread. Why would @Roger rabbit even go through PM with the rep? If your intentions are for the betterment of the board? Or for harm reduction? Hell even if you just hate panda and want him gone. Why go through pm?

How could you be so sure?
Well just for starters why is this new rep hiding his past handle here? @Ripped came clean. Second this rep has mentioned things that wasn't publicly made about ripped and then back tracked. All signs are pointing to a shady past member in my opinion. I wouldn't feel comfortable giving my personal info to someone like this. As for Roger rabbit if you are insinuating he is up to something. Please post up anything in question.

If it comes down to the word of @RogerRabbit or any rep, it won't be the reps word I'm taking.
Rep vs rep assume they're both full of shit and let them battle in the thunderdome.
Yea I'd give @Roger rabbit the benefit of the doubt too. But it doesnt seem like the rep is lying. Even roger confirmed there was communication via PM. The subject matter or motive seems to be what's open for interpretation.

I understand that. I mean in terms of what's been alleged in this thread. Why would @Roger rabbit even go through PM with the rep? If your intentions are for the betterment of the board? Or for harm reduction? Hell even if you just hate panda and want him gone. Why go through pm?

Probably to try to fuck with him. It's not like we can beat each other up. All the big dick energy is focused into mental warfare around here. Some just have a better armory than others.

PM'ing exist for a reason. Just like when you text a person, you don't have to text everyone in your contact list.... private conversations are fine. What's not fine is disclosing private conversations to others.

PMing May exist for a reason. But it god damn sure isn’t meant to be a place to snitch mother fuckers out

Well just for starters why is this new rep hiding his past handle here? @Ripped came clean. Second this rep has mentioned things that wasn't publicly made about ripped and then back tracked. All signs are pointing to a shady past member in my opinion. I wouldn't feel comfortable giving my personal info to someone like this. As for Roger rabbit if you are insinuating he is up to something. Please post up anything in question.
I'm not. And everything you said is true.

I just approach it from that angle more often then not. I'd love to believe theres this many altruistic members sacrificing their time for the betterment of the board.

PMing May exist for a reason. But it god damn sure isn’t meant to be a place to snitch mother fuckers out

Every forum has drama and gossip. And an AAS forum, lunch of guys with excess testosterone coursing through their veins trying to dial in their e2... I'm surprised this kind of stuff doesn't happen more often.

Yea I'd give @Roger rabbit the benefit of the doubt too. But it doesnt seem like the rep is lying. Even roger confirmed there was communication via PM. The subject matter or motive seems to be what's open for interpretation.

I don't find it open for interpretation. @RogerRabbit apparently believes this guy is an old shady member and is letting him have it.

I've honestly lost interest in this whole thing. The only way I'll believe different would be if Millard banned the rabbit because he has all the info. Don't see that happening.

I'm not. And everything you said is true.

I just approach it from that angle more often then not. I'd love to believe theres this many altruistic members sacrificing their time for the betterment of the board.
I'd like to believe that too.

I honestly don't know WTF is going on behind the scenes. I guess I'm not one of the cool kids because nobody is PMing me :(.

So who is the current rep: @PurplePandaRep or @PurplePandaLabs Rep. or both? So confusing and I'm a little slow I think.