PurplePandaLabs Raw source

I don't find it open for interpretation. @RogerRabbit apparently believes this guy is an old shady member and is letting him have it.

I've honestly lost interest in this whole thing. The only way I'll believe different would be if Millard banned the rabbit because he has all the info. Don't see that happening.
Yea I'm losing interest myself. Hell if I wanted to I can ask 2dumb2plumb hes a member on another forum I'm on. I doubt he would tell me if he was the rep tho.

I'd like to believe that too.

I honestly don't know WTF is going on behind the scenes. I guess I'm not one of the cool kids because nobody is PMing me :(.

So who is the current rep: @PurplePandaRep or @PurplePandaLabs Rep. or both? So confusing and I'm a little slow I think.
People have only ever PMd me for help or to ask a question. Or that have helped me. Apparently there is a lot of chicanery going on behind the scenes.

I’m going to log off. I don’t wish to be here when this happens. I have too much respect for those who told me to back down and for Panda.

Good night and I really hope no one believes him. He already came out with the “I’ll become a source”..... if that doesn’t irk anyone.

Just amazing. Guess a man does stand alone in life. I rather stand on my own two feet than grab onto things out of desperation.
Run 2dumb you should have kept your mouth shut trying to ruin my credibility I have many friends here and if not for me panda wouldn't have made it this long here.
I will never back down from a lying snake.

Oh, and another thing. What fucking Source would allow 2 of his reps to set here and call each other out? Talk about some ruthless fucking business. I’m not all knowd up on everything, could fucking care less to be, but I see 2 Panda handles calling each other out? Laughable at Best

I'd like to believe that too.

I honestly don't know WTF is going on behind the scenes. I guess I'm not one of the cool kids because nobody is PMing me :(.

So who is the current rep: @PurplePandaRep or @PurplePandaLabs Rep. or both? So confusing and I'm a little slow I think.
I'm not the rep I'm just here to set some things straight that the current rep has been telling my friends who I talk with on the phone yesterday.
Most all of the guy's around here know I have always been honest and upfront even when repping.

I understand that. I mean in terms of what's been alleged in this thread. Why would @Roger rabbit even go through PM with the rep? If your intentions are for the betterment of the board? Or for harm reduction? Hell even if you just hate panda and want him gone. Why go through pm?

I went through to mess with him.

Infact the title was “ I know who you were last summer”

Then I was playing the part of “ the higher ups are watching” as in what he said in open forum.

Then that’s when he started spinning it as trying to black mail lmfao.

Infact, this is a old trademark of 2dumb2plumb. If you read his old threads you will see that.

This cat has left clues of his identity for so long it’s unreliable. I’ve even been given clues in this thread for long to who it was.

He never acknowledged those posts for a reason.. even when he was tagged on them. There is a reason for that.

I went through to mess with him.

Infact the title was “ I know who you were last summer”

Then I was playing the part of “ the higher ups are watching” as in what he said in open forum.

Then that’s when he started spinning it as trying to black mail lmfao.

Infact, this is a old trademark of 2dumb2plumb. If you read his old threads you will see that.

This cat has left clues of his identity for so long it’s unreliable. I’ve even been given clues in this thread for long to who it was.

He never acknowledged those posts for a reason.. even when he was tagged on them. There is a reason for that.

Did you tag 2dumb in other posts and he didn't reply?

Yea I'd give @Roger rabbit the benefit of the doubt too. But it doesnt seem like the rep is lying. Even roger confirmed there was communication via PM. The subject matter or motive seems to be what's open for interpretation.

Of course it’s open for interpretation.

It’s what he wanted as he was writing his replies. Kinda like setting up a who framed roger rabbit. But anyone can see through that lol. Basically he was trying to make it look this way so he could send to Millard and discredit what information we have on him.

You know... tell on someone before they tell on you cuz you did the wrong first.

PMing May exist for a reason. But it god damn sure isn’t meant to be a place to snitch mother fuckers out

When you have a ex member who broke meso rules and going after labs to give them free gear and throw fellow members under the bus, pm is the place to snitch them out. Just check 2dumb2plumb past and you will find everything there.

I'm not the rep I'm just here to set some things straight that the current rep has been telling my friends who I talk with on the phone yesterday.
Most all of the guy's around here know I have always been honest and upfront even when repping.

You were also an upstanding member as well. Even helped out many members when they needed.

When you have a ex member who broke meso rules and going after labs to give them free gear and throw fellow members under the bus, pm is the place to snitch them out. Just check 2dumb2plumb past and you will find everything there.

I just don’t get off on snitching for ANY reason. Business is business, if my name isn’t in it, then I don’t fuck with it. Just the way I have always been. Someone that snitches for any fucking thing will snitch to save their own ass in a heartbeat. That’s just me Bro.

I just don’t get off on snitching for ANY reason. Business is business, if my name isn’t in it, then I don’t fuck with it. Just the way I have always been. Someone that snitches for any fucking thing will snitch to save their own ass in a heartbeat. That’s just me Bro.

Not true. I have received 1,000’s of pm from suicide attempts and needing help to basic steroid questions. I have never revealed those pms ever.

There is a big difference in snitching to helping the board keep good members around and keeping bad members and reps out.

The guy you are defending threw people under the bus as a member.... I don’t know about you but i won’t stand for this.

I also won’t stand for someone who basically manipulated sources to give them gear. So by your statement and thought process... if he did it then he would do it now... correct? That’s who u want around? That’s who u want as a rep?