PurplePandaLabs Raw source

I gave all the details, whether those people choose to step up and speak up is on them.
Alright guys I can't hold back any longer. I need to come forward. I am one of the members the panda is talking about. Yes, it's true. I was scammed and need to be reimbursed for $3k worth of gear. I don't want the gear though, I just want my money back.

If all of this stuff you're saying is true, and who the hell really knows at this point. This source is an even bigger shit show then just the bust.

I think it's cute that people talk via PM and do investigations and all that. Its tiring doing all that behind the scenes investigating. Is it fun, is it a hobby? People do shit like this for free?

I mean not even millard probably does shit like that, and this is his board. People take this uncensored, no mod format to heart. They really think they can make changes or enact justice. The audacity! All it ever amounts to is trolling, or spamming, or trying to get people banned.

Politics I guess. I just dnt get it.

I think it's cute that people talk via PM and do investigations and all that. Its tiring doing all that behind the scenes investigating. Is it fun, is it a hobby? People do shit like this for free?

I mean not even millard probably does shit like that, and this is his board. People take this uncensored, no mod format to heart. They really think they can make changes or enact justice. The audacity! All it ever amounts to is trolling, or spamming, or trying to get people banned.

I don’t get it either.

I honestly think no one knew what was happening. I don’t think they knew he had access to those raws so they must of thought they were buying from PPL.

That’s why I felt inclined to push this and make sure everyone got their packs.

Some guys orders were “pending”.

Also on a side note. I had ALOT of members send to The wrong wallet addresses. I immediately remedied that and now I make sure every customer sends to the right coin address so nothing gets lost.
Is this what you mean when you say if members wanna do business via email they can? @Ripped was taking advantage of people not wanting to use website and filling the orders himself with his own raws?

If all of this stuff you're saying is true, and who the hell really knows at this point. This source is an even bigger shit show then just the bust.

No, it’s all true. But Swole Panda is a very generous guy who trusted the wrong people. I’m trying really hard to be better than that and to show the community, the board, the members, the customers and Swole Panda that I’m not pushing anything under the table or hand outs.

If anyone thinks this job is easy. It truly isn’t.

No, it’s all true. But Swole Panda is a very generous guy who trusted the wrong people. I’m trying really hard to be better than that and to show the community, the board, the members, the customers and Swole Panda that I’m not pushing anything under the table or hand outs.

If anyone thinks this job is easy. It truly isn’t.
Not saying you're lying man but I'm sure you realize it gets a bit tricky sifting through a lot of the bs that gets spewed.

This shit is depressing.

Does anyone tell the fucking truth?

I don’t know what to tell you man. Let’s all be real. I’m being real.

These are drugs.

“I’m your mommy, I’m your daddy, I’m that ***** in the alley, I’m your doctor when in need...”

If you can’t wrap your head around that.

Most of these guys have serious habits, will do anything for them. That’s why I don’t understand why anyone laughs at this stuff or causes static.

Yea it's not really important. Not to me at least. We could never the full truth or who's saying things for whatever reasons.

Interacting with someone via a forum, or PM isnt enough for me to determine truth or dishonesty. It's hard enough in person.

We all know that shit like this happens behind the scenes. And we all know members sometimes arent jusr members. As long as you remember that, you just learn to take everything with a grain of salt.

Members that are PMing anyone trying to rat them out, or whatever else that’s going on is a fucking Rat in my book. Dirty fucking Snakes in the Grass

I can’t make anyone believe me or do anything but if you choose to order through PM, Wickr, E-mail.

Your order gets sent directly to Panda, Panda gives me a discounted total. I run that total by you and we all confirm on both ends we received payment me and the customer wait until that pack arrives. I make sure you receive tracking the very second I get it. I don’t wait. I don’t like seeing anyone in distress or nervous.

If you choose to stay in contact with me, fine. But let me know the pack landed and that’s that.

No underhanded. “I can do this for you”.....

I’m not about that and I don’t need the added stress of dealing with that.