PurplePandaLabs Raw source

I put anyone I want on ignore. Until they decide to talk like men and have a decent conversation with me about PPL and our products or whatever pertaining to PPL. Doesn’t bother me.

interesting to know dbol caused polution

makes sense though when I use I look like a puffy cloud

Apparently it causes enough pollution to halt production of it every once in a while.

Very interesting to see how Sweet potato powder gets synthesized into testosterone, then testosterone further broken down into derivatives of such.

Sweet potatoes, Yams and Soybeans are what man powder is made out of lol.

Apparently it causes enough pollution to halt production of it every once in a while.

Very interesting to see how Sweet potato powder gets synthesized into testosterone, then testosterone further broken down into derivatives of such.

Note to self: Inject puréed sweet potato PWO.

Very intriguing stuff. Do you think this could be the reason even Dianabol being so cheap it being in the past so faked or there are something else? I read an article sometime ago they tested some old fake blue hearts and it was half methyl test, half dbol.

I never knew a good reason to fake something so cheap

Dbol raws are no longer in stock due to a Chinese mandate that has currently seized production of Dbol due to the pollution it causes.

Three compounds we have concluded that causes production halt. DHB, Clomid and Dbol.

At this time I would be incredibly weary of anyone who is selling Dbol raws that are “new”.
Did they ever lift the ban on clomid? I remember him saying it was banned a while ago

Very intriguing stuff. Do you think this could be the reason even Dianabol being so cheap it being in the past so faked or there are something else? I read an article sometime ago they tested some old fake blue hearts and it was half methyl test, half dbol.

Bro! You read my mind!!!!

I was going to post that. Yes I believe so.

Deer
I kill about 8 a year, lasts us all year with a little to give to friends .

Grill a backstrap until rare, about 10mins at 400°
Then reverse sear it , butter, fresh rosemary, onions, pepper ,smoke salt . You'll never eat steak again .
Dang, you get how many a year? Rifle, bow, mussle loader? You got a bait pile 6ft high of yams?

Methyl Test is very anabolic, similar to dbol. Both will make some retain water. Methyl test will really bloat you, imo more then dbol. Methyl Test will give that extra aggression but I'm pretty sure it's more hepatotoxic to the liver. Imo dbol is the more superior oral. I can see why someone would use half methyl test, they're both very similar compounds.

Sponsors

Latest posts