PurplePandaLabs Raw source

There is nothing as fun as wild pig hunting. Prairie Dogs might be as fun.
Rob, if you need some assistance in control management I am your huckleberry. Have arsenal, will travel.

I just started approaching farmers in areas where I know there's hogs . Once you're in with one word travels. You got assure them you're not going to tear up their property or get stupid and shoot a cow .

Biggest thing is quality optics . Man you can go through some cash there .5k gets spent quick

Anyone ever tried PPL Malanotan2? Never seen anyone mention it and a few of my friends are wanting good MT-2
Don't know about PPLs specifically, but there are some threads on here where others have shared their experiences with MT2. The general consensus from what I read was to stay away from it.

Don't know about PPLs specifically, but there are some threads on here where others have shared their experiences with MT2. The general consensus from what I read was to stay away from it.
Why did they say to stay away? I used it for a couple months and it was OK. I did notice some dark spots but they weren't too bad.

Why did they say to stay away? I used it for a couple months and it was OK. I did notice some dark spots but they weren't too bad.
That's what I remember, people commenting about the dark spots on their skin. Also saw comments about new moles forming and MT2 making existing ones darker. I've never tried it personally so I can't say it's bad or good.

Thanks appreciate the feedback. Not for me personally I am naturally tanned don’t use beds but a lot of my friends do and my mate that normally gets it can’t get a hold of it anymore and I just don’t want to get it from PPL if it’s not very good cause I know the stuff they normally got was really good.
Works as expected. The stomach pain was more intense with PPL mt2 compared to others but the tan was spot on.
hmm thanks for the feedback mate will probs give it a try.

Thanks appreciate the feedback. Not for me personally I am naturally tanned don’t use beds but a lot of my friends do and my mate that normally gets it can’t get a hold of it anymore and I just don’t want to get it from PPL if it’s not very good cause I know the stuff they normally got was really good.

hmm thanks for the feedback mate will probs give it a try.
Keep us posted with your results

I just started approaching farmers in areas where I know there's hogs . Once you're in with one word travels. You got assure them you're not going to tear up their property or get stupid and shoot a cow .

Biggest thing is quality optics . Man you can go through some cash there .5k gets spent quick
Primary arms with ACCS reticle for $300 give or take. The reticle can’t be beat it’s idiot proof as long as you know how to zero you’re weapon that is.

Primary arms with ACCS reticle for $300 give or take. The reticle can’t be beat it’s idiot proof as long as you know how to zero you’re weapon that is.

Yeah .Maybe . Not fan of cheap optic. I beat the shit out my guns . That PA stuff is nice for static use .
You're hunting at night. Your dropping it. Triping over shit you dont see. Falling on it. TirjiconReaper .

I bought one of those atn ir optics . Biggest piece of horseshit in a box. Immediately was returned . Even with a better illuminator it sucked.

Yeah .Maybe . Not fan of cheap optic. I beat the shit out my guns . That PA stuff is nice for static use .
You're hunting at night. Your dropping it. Triping over shit you dont see. Falling on it. TirjiconReaper .

I bought one of those atn ir optics . Biggest piece of horseshit in a box. Immediately was returned . Even with a better illuminator it sucked.
The ACSS reticle was adopted for use in the ACOG FYI. I personally use Trijicon MRO. If you need a $1500 scope for hog hunting more power too you. The reticle is where it’s at. The average hunter has no idea wtf he’s looking at when it comes to reading a reticle and always blames the gun. For the average guy a $300 that’s clear glass and a reticle that’s idiot proof is where it’s at.

The ACSS reticle was adopted for use in the ACOG FYI. I personally use Trijicon MRO. If you need a $1500 scope for hog hunting more power too you. The reticle is where it’s at. The average hunter has no idea wtf he’s looking at when it comes to reading a reticle and always blames the gun. For the average guy a $300 that’s clear glass and a reticle that’s idiot proof is where it’s at.

I'm not the average Hunter .
The average hunt doesn't hand load his 300blk sub's. The PA reticle is a adaptation of the acog ret. It's been around longer than PA has sold it's Chinese junk . Drop that thing out of a deer stand once or twice, see if it holds it's zero or even works .
Buy it once cry once.

But hey...you're the guy that want to night hunt with a daylight optic

If you were a real man you’d be driving a Ranchero
I owned a ranchero at 16 that I found in the back woods of Georgia while I was vacationing at a hunting camp we owned. I loved that thing. I could hide people behind the bench seat in the front.

Also, if I recall correctly it was before 1971 so we didn't have to wear seatbelts cause they didn't make them that year. I would pile like 4 of my friends in the front and local PD hated it. Pulled us over every chance they got. It had the 351 Windsor I believe. Can't remember since it was 13 years ago but we would smoke those things tires on there. Lol

Good times...

I owned a ranchero at 16 that I found in the back woods of Georgia while I was vacationing at a hunting camp we owned. I loved that thing. I could hide people behind the bench seat in the front.

Also, if I recall correctly it was before 1971 so we didn't have to wear seatbelts cause they didn't make them that year. I would pile like 4 of my friends in the front and local PD hated it. Pulled us over every chance they got. It had the 351 Windsor I believe. Can't remember since it was 13 years ago but we would smoke those things tires on there. Lol

Good times...
That 351 Windsor was badass. My first car was a 69 Cougar. I always wanted the Cleveland but the Windsor was good enough. That thing had bad tie rods, bad U joint and everything else. I used to fly down the highway without a thought in the world that at any moment, my front end could collapse.