PurplePandaLabs Raw source

Weekends is awful for all that. I just like to stay in on weekends. I don’t even bother to workout on weekends because I feel those two days of no lifting helps with my CNS growth and the calories I shovel in on weekends just fortifies and builds on from the weekdays.
I like going on Friday and Saturday nights. Get the whole gym to yourself lol. But come Monday, it's crowded AF. I try to go around the busy hours too, so I'm not spending half my workout looking for dumbells and machines that aren't being used. Speaking of which, the new year is coming up. That's always a fun time in the gym, at least for a few weeks it is then it's back to normal.

But honestly this is the best time of the year for clothes shopping. I bought some really nice clothes for winter and to go out in for really cheap. Things I would of never considered buying at full price.

Remember as a kid we all use to hate getting clothes for Christmas? Now as an adult I’m like SHITTTT $10 a shirt? $15 jeans???? Whyyy not!

lol so true as a kid I wanted toys, video games, electronics, cash etc but now I love ❤️ getting good clothes and even funnier I love ❤️ getting puma or equivalent low cut socks. Woulda hated getting socks as a gift when I was a kid.

I didn't see it . Man, I miss everything
I was just thinking the same thing. Lol

Someone got him banned for "soliciting" when he supposedly wasn't. Someone pm'd him asking what he offered and then flagged the PM for Millard to see. (I can only guess at this last part cause that's what you'd have to do.)

Come on Picholas2.0!

I like going on Friday and Saturday nights. Get the whole gym to yourself lol. But come Monday, it's crowded AF. I try to go around the busy hours too, so I'm not spending half my workout looking for dumbells and machines that aren't being used. Speaking of which, the new year is coming up. That's always a fun time in the gym, at least for a few weeks it is then it's back to normal.

While I miss the camaraderie, I went the home gym route and have never looked back. Always open, no waits, your music, exactly the equipment you want. Started as a supplemental to the gym but I never went back.

Someone got him banned for "soliciting" when he supposedly wasn't. Someone pm'd him asking what he offered and then flagged the PM for Millard to see. (I can only guess at this last part cause that's what you'd have to do.)

Come on Picholas2.0!

So who was the asshole member?

Come on Picholas2.0!

Theres a lot of snakes in here that would do some bitch shit like that.

Sponsors

Latest posts