PurplePandaLabs Raw source

Hi everyone so Monday I had my second test c shot (250 homebrew) no pip or anything.
Ofc it's to soon to speak about gains but there's a thing I definetly noticed my skin quality improved a lot my face skin à lot smoother and even anyone noticed similar effects?

Hi everyone so Monday I had my second test c shot (250 homebrew) no pip or anything.
Ofc it's to soon to speak about gains but there's a thing I definetly noticed my skin quality improved a lot my face skin à lot smoother and even anyone noticed similar effects?
naw that's nothing to do with the test lol. Doesn't make your skin better in most people it makes it worse. Some people get spotty some get oily skin never heard of anyone getting better smoother skin lol that must be that nivea lotion you been using before bed finally working haha.

naw that's nothing to do with the test lol. Doesn't make your skin better in most people it makes it worse. Some people get spotty some get oily skin never heard of anyone getting better smoother skin lol that must be that nivea lotion you been using before bed finally working haha.

Well tbh before cycling I decided to switch 80% of my meat intake for fish because it's healthier it gotta be that, thanks guys

With this worlds polluted oceans, i don't know how much healthier it is? But if you enjoy it over beef, chow down, brother man.
I don't eat a single creature that swims. I find it absolutely repulsive. Maybe it's a texture thing. The smell. Idk. Wish I could eat seafood and shit. But I can't. I'll eat anything that crawls on land though.

I don't eat a single creature that swims. I find it absolutely repulsive. Maybe it's a texture thing. The smell. Idk. Wish I could eat seafood and shit. But I can't. I'll eat anything that crawls on land though.

i'm super picky when it comes to seafood. Very few fish i will eat, and the rest i generally don't touch. Wife loves crab, i can't stand the smell. Not even a fan of lobster.

i'm super picky when it comes to seafood. Very few fish i will eat, and the rest i generally don't touch. Wife loves crab, i can't stand the smell. Not even a fan of lobster.

Well it's been less than a week since I began with this fish thing and my diet have been quite varied I've had cod,sardines,tuna, cod, mackerel,merlin and herring.
I was used to red meat for lunch and dinner and I gotta say even if I'm a big carnivore I'm enjoying a bit of variety.

Deer
I kill about 8 a year, lasts us all year with a little to give to friends .

Grill a backstrap until rare, about 10mins at 400°
Then reverse sear it , butter, fresh rosemary, onions, pepper ,smoke salt . You'll never eat steak again .

Deer

Then reverse sear it , butter, fresh rosemary, onions, pepper ,smoke salt . You'll never eat steak again .

I don't hunt myself but I got a hunter friend who often gives me meat, hunting is more about boars around here tho, a bit of roe deers sometimes and if friends are jenerous and lucky red deer.

I don't hunt myself but I got a hunter friend who often gives me meat, hunting is more about boars around here tho, a bit of roe deers sometimes and if friends are jenerous and lucky red deer.
We're over run with pigs here . We go out with thermals and NV and clean house . It's not uncommon to take 50 pigs in a night . Sadly we dump everyone of those bastards. In the summer months you cannot clean them fast enough . Plus it's not good for you. We'll trap one and BBQ it every now and then .

My one buddy pig hunts with 338 Lapua . There's not much left after the shot

Deer

I was about to buy a new rifle... But I bought a sig p365 instead. Lol

Sponsors

Latest posts