PurplePandaLabs Raw source

was gonna say straight into your girls mouth but lets be fucken real here just for 1second straight up you don't have a fucken girl and never will lol. your most likely some older man with a fucken mop for a haircut and because you hate yourself and your body so much you live on meso to try and judge other people because your so insecure about yourself.

Now no one will know that your manchild boobs are leaking. You can go out in public again.
GUEST_64419ada-f65e-4ade-b70d-3c5de9ce7805.jpeg

Shits changed so god damn much since I’ve been MIA for about a year or so. I mean all of this shit is comical but it’s making my fucking job of finding important points in the thread a pain in the ass <insert gay joke here>
Why the fuck is this rep acting as if he doesn’t represent this company? And why the fuck is everyone here bickering like some disgruntled housewives? Did you forget your AI dose? Have your E2 levels peaked? Fuck I sound like I’m talking to my kid lol.
Chill the fuck out and make my damn job to research these damn sources easier.
And before anyone talks shit, let it be known I said “FUCK YOU” first ;)

It is unsafe .
Also took some steps. But do you really want to harass pandas clients? Seriously. Your that guy. You do realize that you are a rep and not a member. Harassment by a rep of a member will get you booted.

What do you say @Millard Baker

There’s no rules here. There’s no rules as a Rep either. I just need to stay in my lane that’s all. The rules that are here haven’t been broken. I’m not harassing you. You’re just easily offended by the truth.

Whatever you want, want to order that’s fine. Just stay away from me and don’t bother me that’s all I ask.

Shits changed so god damn much since I’ve been MIA for about a year or so. I mean all of this shit is comical but it’s making my fucking job of finding important points in the thread a pain in the ass <insert gay joke here>
Why the fuck is this rep acting as if he doesn’t represent this company? And why the fuck is everyone here bickering like some disgruntled housewives? Did you forget your AI dose? Have your E2 levels peaked? Fuck I sound like I’m talking to my kid lol.

It’s incredibly annoying.

What requirements need to be met for 20% off?

$1200 for 20%
Anything under is 15%

Order is sent to Panda, Bitcoin address is sent to you instantly. Confirmed, your tracking is sent to you within 1-3 days.

We as in (panda) offer this only through Meso. It was a prior arrangement we had and it’s being honored and kept.

The website is separate. All that’s being done is panda is emailing your order to the warehouse and that’s all. That’s why it’s personal. Your order is actually being emailed to the warehouse by Panda himself. You don’t think those packs get special preference.

I here for you. What would you like to know?

There’s a difference between taking out the trash and handling the trash. And RobfromGA is trash. I’m not dealing with that.

I’m here for the members who do want to order whether through the website or email. And if you have any questions related to raws or anything. If I can’t answer them to the best of my ability I can ask Panda for to elaborate more.

Just to touch base on certain things.

Shipping will be a lot slower due to the holidays.

Domestic is shut down indefinitely with no exact date of it coming back if it does. Probably won’t.

I’m hoping for the best with international shipping times but again, due to the holidays it’s going to slow down which is typical due to this time of the year

This whole thing with Rob could of been avoided if this dude came to me and said “hey bro I want to make an order”

I don’t hold onto grudges or anything. Guys don’t do that. I could care less who you are.... you want to order that’s fine.

Keep in my mind the people who run the website this is a full time job for them in China..... they don’t care. I mean it’s company policy there to follow Pandas policy but like any other full time job... you know damn well people slack off.

You got a pack you have no idea where it is... BAM* 10 minutes later or depending on the time of day.... you got a peace of mind.....

Have no idea why theres static.

This whole thing with Rob could of been avoided if this dude came to me and said “hey bro I want to make an order”

I don’t hold onto grudges or anything. Guys don’t do that. I could care less who you are.... you want to order that’s fine.

Keep in my mind the people who run the website this is a full time job for them in China..... they don’t care. I mean it’s company policy there to follow Pandas policy but like any other full time job... you know damn well people slack off.

You got a pack you have no idea where it is... BAM* 10 minutes later or depending on the time of day.... you got a peace of mind.....

Have no idea why theres static.
You can do a motherfucker a "solid" huh?

You cant even handle your own thread. Big bad ass rep putting peeps on ignore. Lol.

Yea 2dumb get it baby!!!

Now your threatening me with accusations. I don’t have access to anything related to that site. Do me a favor. Stay away from me and I sincerely mean that.
Or what? Not sure what you can do about it.

Besides to stay down in the basement and earn your free bottle of test today. You have no room for insults as a rep. About as lowly as it gets.

21year old plumbing and heating Engineer best money to be made in the trade so I think my education is good enough thanks bud.
Just say a Ductguy! Stop trying to glorifying it. Haha 21 yrs old. I bet you’re still a dumb apprentice! What stage r u. I’ve been a carpenter lead engineer ceo President and owner for 31 yrs. just giving ya shit Jr. Now get back to work....

Or what? Not sure what you can do about it.

Besides to stay down in the basement and earn your free bottle of test today. You have no room for insults as a rep. About as lowly as it gets.

Lmao. Juice jockeys gotta earn that free test. They lose alot of credibility with the community when they blindly defend the sponsors.

Sponsors

Latest posts