PurplePandaLabs Raw source

@eje1990 he’s fucking with you.... you honestly think Panda would take his money after all the shit talking he did. Lol.

Rob from Georgia...... got himself a private source. Totally exclusive.

Either he went to BOP which is like GOODLUCK with that or he talked to Melody through the website which contradicts what he said about security.

But if he did. Then that makes me really happy he’s back in the fold again.

All shit talking aside and what not we can we all at least acknowledge the fact that panda actually listened and got rid of domestic (hopefully for a long time)? That's kind of a big deal.

I don't know the reps old handle nor do I give a shit as long as communication for product inquiry and shipping questions are handled it really doesn't matter to me. Ripped was a good dude but something definitely went down behind the scenes with him and customers and it left people unhappy from my understanding.

It just doesn't seem like anything productive is being done besides domestic being gone. But then again Im pretty sure 2dumb was before my time. So I don't have a grudge or any reason to talk shit.

I agree this thread is all about people talking shit about this rep which I don’t give 2shits who he is. Like eje said if communication is good it really doesn’t matter. I have to sift though pages of hate to find anything important. Unlike a lot of sources here, you place a order through website and most of the time don’t talk to anyone.

@eje1990 he’s fucking with you.... you honestly think Panda would take his money after all the shit talking he did. Lol.

Rob from Georgia...... got himself a private source. Totally exclusive.

Either he went to BOP which is like GOODLUCK with that or he talked to Melody through the website which contradicts what he said about security.

But if he did. Then that makes me really happy he’s back in the fold again.
This should raise red flags for anyone right here. How would Panda know @Robfromga ordered?

And don’t kid yourself asshole - Rob’s money is as green as anyone else’s and we know Panda is all about the money. You truly are a dumb fuck.

This should raise red flags for anyone right here. How would Panda know @Robfromga ordered?

And don’t kid yourself asshole - Rob’s money is as green as anyone else’s and we know Panda is all about the money. You truly are a dumb fuck.

He wouldn't .
Totally separate secure email exclusive to pandas use. So when the email gets spam from LMC, I'll know why .

"Back in the fold"... Bitch if I ordered it was despite you, not because. Better put me back on ignore 2dumb. I'll keep on lighting your ass up!

And this reps 20% offer? I'd be very careful with that, when contacting the "site" they have no clue about that . Which means Capt Sketcher gets all your info, and payment exchanges through him . Hello scam!

He wouldn't .
Totally separate secure email exclusive to pandas use. So when the email gets spam from LMC, I'll know why .

"Back in the fold"... Bitch if I ordered it was despite you, not because. Better put me back on ignore 2dumb. I'll keep on lighting your ass up!

And this reps 20% offer? I'd be very careful with that, when contacting the "site" they have no clue about that . Which means Capt Sketcher gets all your info, and payment exchanges through him . Hello scam!
This little cocksucker let it out of the bag that he’s getting customer info when he posted about accepting orders through PM. “I will delete all messages!” Riiiiight

He wouldn't .

20% is legit and has been for a long time. The old rep. and panda offer that discount on large orders. It's nothing new

T-bagger. He just claimed he ordered. I just read his post. Nuts out .. literally nuts out braaaahhhh.

Red flag? get a grip on life. I could honestly care if anyone of you orders or not. You seriously need meds or get laid or actually pin gear and focus on that.

Red flag...... Jeez are you the type of guy who flosses between meals?

I bet you floss between meals.... and you pull out so much gunk between your teeth you count that towards your macro’s....

I bet you starch your tighty whities. Just enough starch to keep the tea bags in place.

I bet you pray every night that life’s going to get better but it really doesn’t. It just sucks and you spend your waking hours on a forum with your feelz.

Does Meso make you feel good? Does it give you a warm fuzzy feeling inside? Does it warm the cockles of your heart.

You’re just a another pathetic little shit that likes to stir the pot... keep stirring.

He wouldn't .

Because this comes from Panda himself...

20% is legit and has been for a long time. The old rep. and panda offer that discount on large orders. It's nothing new

Thank you for being the voice of reason. I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again.

I’m here to honor those discounts and provide a faster service for those that want it.

A lot of guys have gotten their packs at the speed of light when ordering in such a way. It basically skips the process... it’s to provide a service for those that want it.

That’s all. I’m not pushing it. I rather you order through the website. Saves me the trouble of doing anything. This is a favor for anyone who wants it.

Twist it all you want. You got one life to live and you’re spending it on a board? Either your an Ex-con Rob from Georgia or you’re another forum weirdo that enjoys chatting on line with babes all day.

I was gonna apologize down the road and let all this settle down but you like stirring the pot too.

You know what’s amazing. If all those guys were cool like everyone else was they probably would of saved $100-200 on their orders or even more... would of gotten tracking within 1-3 days.

I would of check up on you to see everything was there and you got everything and that’s that. Lol. How simple is that?

Talk a little about what you got, maybe I can learn something from RobfromGA? Maybe he knows something I don’t know about a compound? Maybe I can gain a perspective on something I didn’t know?

Who knows maybe he has a cool ass source for pre workout injectables or he knows a good ancillary supplement he’s taking...

When guys PM me, we bounce cool ass info off each other and I gain a perspective on things. It’s all a learning experience.

Can we all be friends? Shitttttt I wish. But that’s how it is.

I recently emailed cust serv with several questions and was told the recent domestic delays were usps fault. 12 hours later domestic site goes down.

Will ppl be expanding their Intl product list of injectables?

Because this comes from Panda himself...

Nope
PPL labs knows nothing of a 20% discount. And was told that there is a discount on various forums for 10%

If it comes "from panda himself" he's going to need to confirm that, not you. Until then that screams sketchy at best and possibly a scam. You might wanna go back to blocking me....bro

Who ever answers the emails has no clue . And it would be a cold day before I'd transfer any data like that here . When 2dumb gets the boot, again, I'm sure he's holding info. 20% isn't worth that at all!

Who ever answers the emails has no clue . And it would be a cold day before I'd transfer any data like that here . When 2dumb gets the boot, again, I'm sure he's holding info. 20% isn't worth that at all!
Shoot him a pm and I'm sure he'll give you a secure email address for the exchange of info. That's how I've seen it done, not through pm.

T-bagger. He just claimed he ordered. I just read his post. Nuts out .. literally nuts out braaaahhhh.

Red flag? get a grip on life. I could honestly care if anyone of you orders or not. You seriously need meds or get laid or actually pin gear and focus on that.

Red flag...... Jeez are you the type of guy who flosses between meals?

I bet you floss between meals.... and you pull out so much gunk between your teeth you count that towards your macro’s....

I bet you starch your tighty whities. Just enough starch to keep the tea bags in place.

I bet you pray every night that life’s going to get better but it really doesn’t. It just sucks and you spend your waking hours on a forum with your feelz.

Does Meso make you feel good? Does it give you a warm fuzzy feeling inside? Does it warm the cockles of your heart.

You’re just a another pathetic little shit that likes to stir the pot... keep stirring.
LMAO, I’m flattered you took all that time to write that out and think of the old T-Bagger. Makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside!

Go back to asking mommy & daddy if you can pin gear you silly little bitch.

I am ordering directly from panda and he offers this I can confirm that. I have ordered 2 times with %20 discount directly from him. I got my tracking in 4 days, I am not blowing him but he offers the cheapest price with good quality on the market for now, I don't know any other source in here offers cheaper than him and has better quality than him. I wish we had much more raw sources and see the compatition.

Some people were talking about his last test e batch painfull. I have ordered test e too and I hope he renewed, I gonna comment on it.