PurplePandaLabs Raw source

With those tits, youve earned more than a hug ;)
Well fuck, no amount of button smashing wouldve helped out then, thanks for the briefing.
I thought everything was in good standing because the site still had a working US domestic tab yesterday. I had a few things in the cart but when i went on there today, it said those products were disabled lol.
On to the next one.

Awe. i knew you did. Come back, gimmie a hug. :)

On a serious note. A few months back, their domestic guy got a visit from a couple different 3 letter government agency, thugs. Obviously that shut things down for a bit.

They reopened with a new guy shortly after, which didn't last long. The consensus from the community was that PPL should stick with what they know best, international raws.

Not sure if Panda took the advice, or the new domestic was having problems, but the rep announced the closing, with no time line for potential reopening.

It's hidden. You have to connect a USB game pad to your computer, load the site, then push: up, up, down, down, left, right, left, right, b, a, select, start.

If you did it fast enough, you'll hear a chime sound. Then select a product, and the tab will reappear.

Don't go telling your friends about it. If too many people know the secret code, then it's no longer secret.

You either had friends or a sibling to play with.

Awe. i knew you did. Come back, gimmie a hug. :)

On a serious note. A few months back, their domestic guy got a visit from a couple different 3 letter government agency, thugs. Obviously that shut things down for a bit.

They reopened with a new guy shortly after, which didn't last long. The consensus from the community was that PPL should stick with what they know best, international raws.

Not sure if Panda took the advice, or the new domestic was having problems, but the rep announced the closing, with no time line for potential reopening.
Though over at BoP their rep (not the cocksucker here) said 10 days.

all those guys are so mad. LOL

Wow this should be taught in schools. Look how angry they got.... Like little children. Ignored and now they’re just angry little men.

@MisterSuperGod. Pardon my French but t-bagger doesn’t know his asshole from the fist that currently resides in it.... unfortunately that’s the wrong hole he should close.

Domestic is closed indefinitely. We’re focused on international at the moment. That’s all. It won’t be open within 10 days.

I’m willing to bet T-bagger money on that. Today is the 26th. According to Mr. Fisted he says 10 days? So Wednesday of next week? I highly doubt if he did wager anything he would pay up...

T-bagger talks UP his game at Meso but peaks into BOP..... sad case of boredom.

Having them on ignore has seriously helped clean this thread up for me. Makes me look a lot better and I’m even getting Pm’s saying dayuuuum PPL Rep.... you got a lot of class not replying to that trash Man.... how do you do it?

Wild’n on my haterzzzz lol

Nah. All jokes aside. I had to. If anything for the customers and to make sure I answer legitimate questions.

Having them on ignore has seriously helped clean this thread up for me. Makes me look a lot better and I’m even getting Pm’s saying dayuuuum PPL Rep.... you got a lot of class not replying to that trash Man.... how do you do it?

Nah. All jokes aside. I had to. If anything for the customers and to make sure I answer legitimate questions.
Well I respect answering your customers considering that's your JOB you little minion. As for holding back on the "haters" lol You don't engage because you know for a fact you would be torn to shreds 2dumb ;)

You can stuff it walnuts, pal. (If i get a like or a reply, i'll know i'm not on ignore too). :D
LOL, 2dumb has never changed - from a desperate little bitch always looking for free gear to a shit talking bitch ass rep. If anyone got under anyone’s skin, it’s that little bitch @PurplePandaRep. He truly is 2dumb if he couldn’t read and comprehend my post, but I wouldn’t expect anything more or less from a lil bitch who was in his 20’s, living in his parents basement (funny how he calls people basement dwellers) and getting hisnok from his mommy and daddy to pin gear. What a fucking loser. Now he thinks he can bro it up behind a new identity. Mad? Nah... bitches like you make me laugh 2dumb, not mad.

Well I respect answering your customers considering that's your JOB you little minion. As for holding back on the "haters" lol You don't engage because you know for a fact you would be torn to shreds 2dumb ;)
Screenshot_20181126-062234_Chrome.jpg

So you're pleading the fifth?

That's cool. It's ironic if you have been banned before to take the stance you have taken.

And if it's a back up handle, well we all know what that means.

View attachment 101519

So you're pleading the fifth?

That's cool. It's ironic if you have been banned before to take the stance you have taken.

And if it's a back up handle, well we all know what that means.

And just to get ahead of the peanut gallery. No, he doesnt have to answer to me. No one has to answer to anyone. But remain consistent. If it was a one post reviewer, if it was bullet train or any troll resurrected, if it a source/rep using another handle leaving himself favorable reviews... just because it lines up with your arguement you turn a blind eye?

One post you laugh at what "ignored" members are posting and in the next post you are patting yourself on the back for being the first rep in history to put members on ignore. Jokes on you 2dumb.

"Makes me look alot better" ....no man, every time you open your mouth, everyone with a brain can see how much of a douchebag you are.

All shit talking aside and what not we can we all at least acknowledge the fact that panda actually listened and got rid of domestic (hopefully for a long time)? That's kind of a big deal.

I don't know the reps old handle nor do I give a shit as long as communication for product inquiry and shipping questions are handled it really doesn't matter to me. Ripped was a good dude but something definitely went down behind the scenes with him and customers and it left people unhappy from my understanding.

It just doesn't seem like anything productive is being done besides domestic being gone. But then again Im pretty sure 2dumb was before my time. So I don't have a grudge or any reason to talk shit.

All shit talking aside and what not we can we all at least acknowledge the fact that panda actually listened and got rid of domestic (hopefully for a long time)? That's kind of a big deal.

I don't know the reps old handle nor do I give a shit as long as communication for product inquiry and shipping questions are handled it really doesn't matter to me. Ripped was a good dude but something definitely went down behind the scenes with him and customers and it left people unhappy from my understanding.

It just doesn't seem like anything productive is being done besides domestic being gone. But then again Im pretty sure 2dumb was before my time. So I don't have a grudge or any reason to talk shit.

I don't think that he listened. It was probably more out of necessit . No one to brew, personnel, LEO attention, logistics. But it's a good move. So good that I placed a order. We'll see how it pans out. So far everything has been solid, communication with the rep, not the fuckface here, has been beyond timely. Wondering how the new ship time works out. I use another international source that's 19-23 days from the day it leaves.

I don't think that he listened. It was probably more out of necessit . No one to brew, personnel, LEO attention, logistics. But it's a good move. So good that I placed a order. We'll see how it pans out. So far everything has been solid, communication with the rep, not the fuckface here, has been beyond timely. Wondering how the new ship time works out. I use another international source that's 19-23 days from the day it leaves.
Yeah I really want to see this new TA. If it's less than two weeks to the door that's pretty damn good.