PurplePandaLabs Raw source

Discussion in 'Steroid Underground' started by purplepandalabs, Mar 16, 2017.

1. Seven Dog

Seven Dog Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

I feel that way ED!

Weights, ickyrica and The ole man like this.
  2. ickyrica

ickyrica Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Thanks for the feedback lol. The struggle is real!

Seven Dog likes this.
  3. Seven Dog

Seriously I didn't get any more hateful to people than normal when I ran sdrol. I went as high as 50mg ED for a couple weeks. I did get bloated, which I believe was my liver telling me to stop. Bc bloated off a cup of oatmeal was not a good or normal.

ickyrica, The ole man and T-Bagger like this.
  4. ickyrica

ickyrica Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

so basically lay off the Chinese food when on sdrol lol

Seven Dog likes this.
  5. Grandpa Gainz

Grandpa Gainz Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Yeap. Ready to go anytime! Kinda fun

TideGear likes this.
  6. TideGear

TideGear Member

Ain't nothing like tren though!! I was gonna run some ace but I started seeing a new chick and decided it was best that I didn't. I might say fuck it and do it anyway lol

Weights and Grandpa Gainz like this.
  7. Holidaypay

Holidaypay Member

bucket.jpeg

8. T-Bagger

T-Bagger Member

9. master.on

master.on Member

[​IMG]

10. I’ve done mega doses of tren and never been as irritable as I am when I take superdrol. Maybe it’s because I’m so acclimated to tren and superdrol was fairly new to me last time I used it.

I wouldn’t consider myself angry or ragey on superdrol, just irritable and sorta edgy. My superdrol dose is higher than most too though so take that into consideration. By far my most favorite thing to use though.

ickyrica likes this.
  11. Weights

Weights Member

It’s that time of month lol. It didn’t make me much more irritable. Then again I wasn’t taking 50mgs :D

ickyrica likes this.
  12. Weights

Weights Member

How much did you gain from that? I can’t believe you didn’t feel like a zombie. You probably would have gotten just as much with 30mg

Seven Dog likes this.
  13. Seven Dog

How much bw weight? Or how much overall strength? Yeah I didn't really feel like a zombie in the gym, pwo's with DMAA and caffeine fixed that, after crash big time.

Grandpa Gainz, ickyrica and Weights like this.
  14. Weights

Weights Member

How much weight or muscle did you add while on it. The strength you get from superdrol is ridiculous. I’m surprised it’s not big with power lifters

Seven Dog likes this.
  15. Seven Dog

I believe I got to 240ish. So probably 10lbs during the run, but I looked horrible. Soft like a "My Pillow." Lol

Weights likes this.
  16. Grandpa Gainz

Grandpa Gainz Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

If you don’t mind me asking, what do you mix your dmaa with and what dose? I have a few grams just sitting. Tried it a couple times in a Red Bull and didn’t feel shit. Maybe I need to up the dose. Lol. Think I put about 75mg in. Thanks man

Seven Dog likes this.
  17. Seven Dog

I've always bought it from a company who makes pwo's. There are still some around. A site called isupplements.com has a few. They may seem a little sketchy, but they're legit. Another one is Juggernaut Nutrition. They have a couple Irate and Wild. I'm using Wild now. I really like it.

20190313_101353.jpg

20190313_101215.jpg

Also one I'm gonna try is Chemix. It's on ruesco.com, that site has a few more as well.

I use about 4oz of Bang to mix. Then finish the Bang as I train. Lol.

But if you get DMAA powder, do that. I just like using ones you gotta mix.

Grandpa Gainz likes this.
  18. Joedaddy5150

Joedaddy5150 Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Triggered from flex fitness products is a good one with 1,3-DMAA. It will make you fail a piss test for amphetamine I know from experience

Grandpa Gainz and Seven Dog like this.
  19. Cyrix

Cyrix Member

The dmaa from panda seems weak at 100mg I noticed it a little. I then down the powder with a 12oz redbull, baby aspirin, and a bronkaid tablet. That made for a decent pwo.

Grandpa Gainz and Seven Dog like this.
  20. TideGear

TideGear Member

Y'all ever have gear start to cause pip after it's like 6 months to a year old? Like it was pretty smooth at first and then for no obvious reason your test starts to hurt? Different vials, same batch