PurplePandaLabs Raw source

Discussion in 'Steroid Underground' started by purplepandalabs, Mar 16, 2017.

1. SmallWoody

SmallWoody Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

I always get pip for the first week on whatever im doing when I start again. After that it stops. I guess everyone's different. I usually take some amoxicilin up to when I inject and for a couple days after the pin. I'm weird idk but never had any bad experiences

The ole man and TideGear like this.
  2. TideGear

TideGear Member

Thanks for your input but that's not exactly the answer I'm looking for.

3. SmallWoody

SmallWoody Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Longest I've had gear sit would be roughly 14 months give or take. But yes, I do get pip but it's always when I start the cycle for the first week. I know everyone's different.. Maybe the stoppers get eatin up a little bit and that's what you experiance

4. ickyrica

ickyrica Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

yes, specifically test e. 250mg/ml (10% over) in mct. I have a bunch of different brews and the only one that's gone south was the test e. Kinda a frigging shame.

5. TideGear

TideGear Member

That's the exact one I'm having an issue with. Fuck

6. ickyrica

You getting random severe pip with no hotness to it?

7. TideGear

TideGear Member

Not me. A friend

ickyrica likes this.
  8. ickyrica

It's like our test is related. Panda raws from like a year and a half ago?

Drum roll....

eje1990 and T-Bagger like this.
  9. TideGear

TideGear Member

Less than a year. It was fine forever though. Another buddy of mine said the sustanon 250 got that way too

ickyrica likes this.
  10. Not here to rag on PPL. i just thought this was cute. :D

panda.gif

11. eje1990

eje1990 Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

That shit FUCKED me up. The recent batch I got is good though.

TideGear and ickyrica like this.
  12. ickyrica

Funny how it's so "easy" to brew but causes so many issues. Cyp 4 lyfe

13. Iron Vett

Iron Vett Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

I haven’t touched test e in years. I’ve never had any hurt me but I figured why chance it when I can just use test cyp and not have any troubles at all

The ole man, darkdays and T-Bagger like this.
  14. bolder

bolder Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Well fuck me! All this cyp over E talk makes me want to brew up some cyp. I’ve always like E and I’ve ran into problems here and there with it.
    I’m an amateur at brewing but since I’ve dabbled with the king (testosterone) it’s made me able to try out different compounds easier. I don’t have to worry about ordering test when I have my own. So opens the door to try different compounds for me...
    Since I’m posting in this thread I may as well mention my last test E brew from here @300mg/ml in Mct was a success. (Old order) A few friends and myself have had great results with it. It did seem that a common occurrence was that at times it had pip and other times it didn’t? Same brew... I thought that was kinda weird. I could pin my glute and have zero pip one time and the next time it would knot up just a little and have a little pip. Nothing unbearable, but still kinda weird lol. I still have a bunch left so hopefully storing it (already brewed) doesn’t somehow make it more prone to pip in the future??

15. ickyrica

Made up some liquid mtren for a dude I know, obviously had to make some for myself. Going to let the superdrol clear out of my system and I'll give the mtren a go for a week or two.

I got 4 grams, this shit is going to last for a minute

darkdays likes this.
  16. TideGear

TideGear Member

Done with sdrol already? What happened?

17. ickyrica

Ran 2 weeks of it, kind of want to stop and see if my head clears up. I've been cunty and the timing is spot on with starting sdrol.

TideGear likes this.
  18. Iron Frenchie

Iron Frenchie Member

8A2AA8D0-E2D3-4CCA-BA23-7372DF6B372C.jpeg

Last edited: Mar 15, 2019
  19. Holidaypay

Holidaypay Member

Yup same powder year later hurts like a bitch tried mct an gso bolth hurt GTA be the raws

TideGear likes this.
  20. wantsomemore

wantsomemore Member

Currently running PPL raws test e (250mg/ml) brewed in GSO from a year ago. No PIP whatsoever.

The ole man and TideGear like this.