PurplePandaLabs Raw source

I just placed an order with PPL, and I didn't want to go through the Coinpayments thing to protect my privacy, so I took the wallet address it provided, x'd out the window, and sent my payment to it. Even without going with Coinpayments, I received an email from them, saying I have an "outstanding balance" of .45 cents. My order was preparing, and then it was canceled, I'm assuming because of this "outstanding balance." I hate crypto with all these stupid ass fees and nonsense; canceling my order only makes things more inconvenient for me, over .45 cents.

I emailed PPL support and waiting on them, but I wanted to make this public, just incase my money "vanishes" and I'm screwed over some dumb technicality. I'm assuming this was automatic, and I'm not trying to start anything with PPL, but I also don't' want to lose my money without mentioning it.

Why didn’t you just contact panda on wickr?

Speaking of my most recent order it was lightning fast.

Had a hiccup on my end that had nothing to do with them and panda offered to get part of my order at his cost.

Why didn’t you just contact panda on wickr?

Speaking of my most recent order it was lightning fast.

Had a hiccup on my end that had nothing to do with them and panda offered to get part of my order at his cost.
I don't have wickr, and this is only my third time ordering raws from PPL. Like I said, I don't think someone at PPL purposely canceled my order; I'm assuming it was automatic. I'm just hoping hoping they can get the money from Coinpayments' wallet and move it forward. I'm just making a public record in case anything goes wrong. I'm not blaming them, but I hope they can save me the huge inconvenience and additional fees having to resend the money, if coinpayments returns it.

I don't have wickr, and this is only my third time ordering raws from PPL. Like I said, I don't think someone at PPL purposely canceled my order; I'm assuming it was automatic. I'm just hoping hoping they can get the money from Coinpayments' wallet and move it forward. I'm just making a public record in case anything goes wrong. I'm not blaming them, but I hope they can save me the huge inconvenience and additional fees having to resend the money, if coinpayments returns it.
It is automatic and has happened to others as well with how volatile the e-currency market is. They should take care of it for you as they have for others in the past.

It is automatic and has happened to others as well with how volatile the e-currency market is. They should take care of it for you as they have for others in the past.
I'm hoping they do.

I got an email that my connection has timed out, and now my money is just floating around the blockchain, until it's supposed to be returned to me. This is utterly retarded.

I just placed an order with PPL, and I didn't want to go through the Coinpayments thing to protect my privacy, so I took the wallet address it provided, x'd out the window, and sent my payment to it. Even without going with Coinpayments, I received an email from them, saying I have an "outstanding balance" of .45 cents. My order was preparing, and then it was canceled, I'm assuming because of this "outstanding balance." I hate crypto with all these stupid ass fees and nonsense; canceling my order only makes things more inconvenient for me, over .45 cents.

I emailed PPL support and waiting on them, but I wanted to make this public, just incase my money "vanishes" and I'm screwed over some dumb technicality. I'm assuming this was automatic, and I'm not trying to start anything with PPL, but I also don't' want to lose my money without mentioning it.
If you put in the amount of btc that will never happen, so if its .00420 btc thats what you enter. Dont use a dollar amount

I got an email that my connection has timed out, and now my money is just floating around the blockchain, until it's supposed to be returned to me. This is utterly retarded.
That blows, what was the point of not using coin payments? I dont get that? Can you explain maybe i just dont know

If you put in the amount of btc that will never happen, so if its .00420 btc thats what you enter. Dont use a dollar amount
Here's the thing. I usually use Coinbase, but my bank was taken off, and it wanted me to connect to Plaid. I looked into Plaid, and read all these stories of them taking user info. So instead of using Coinbase, I got my atomic wallet. I put 500 in atomic wallet, and it left me with 475, which was above the cost. It was the stupid fee that got me, because I put "send all" thinking it would cover it. And then when I tried to add another 50 to my wallet, so I could send the stupid .45 cents, my bank didn't allow the transaction. This is why I hate crypto, because unless you know precisely how much you're going to end up with (which they should tell you) this can happen.

That blows, what was the point of not using coin payments? I dont get that? Can you explain maybe i just dont know
The less I have to put my face/info etc in third parties, the better. I dont' trust crypto at all; all the hackings and scams that go on. Who knows how many times even the exchanges stole money from its users, blaming "hackers." This is as shady as the gold rush.

Here's the thing. I usually use Coinbase, but my bank was taken off, and it wanted me to connect to Plaid. I looked into Plaid, and read all these stories of them taking user info. So instead of using Coinbase, I got my atomic wallet. I put 500 in atomic wallet, and it left me with 475, which was above the cost. It was the stupid fee that got me, because I put "send all" thinking it would cover it. And then when I tried to add another 50 to my wallet, so I could send the stupid .45 cents, my bank didn't allow the transaction. This is why I hate crypto, because unless you know precisely how much you're going to end up with (which they should tell you) this can happen.
Yes that can happen its the worst.

I'm just going to assume, the PPL rep is going to tell me just resend the money and make a new order when I get it back.

Got my money back, and placed new order. So I'm all good, thankfully. I hate crypto.

When is the next typical yearly sale on raw powders?
Last time I ordered the day before Thanksgiving sale, and the next day it was HALF off all raws.

i tried the anavar and it feels legit. soon i will try the dbol. since i have real dbol from a different source i will be able to compare and know for sure that what i got is legit.

i tried the anavar and it feels legit. soon i will try the dbol. since i have real dbol from a different source i will be able to compare and know for sure that what i got is legit.
good to hear, I just ordered 10 grams lol in my last order.