PurplePandaLabs Raw source

Why does Boldenone Undecylenate aka EQ stealth international raws image on the site look like a baby powder bottle?
Most other raws have an image that looks like a pile of raw powder.

I *believe* this simply signifies that it is a liquid and not a powder
It is, just clicked on it and read details.
I beleive the $50 shipping is for Raws only... adding a liquid possibly changes things.
I wonder why it's a liquid. Like how did they get it to liquid form?
Message sent to PPL service to find out.

I just got word that even though Boldenone Undecylenate comes in a liquid form it does not change shipping cost. Yipeee... finally gonna run it for the first time. 600 Test D with 600 EQ.

and to my sadness with more than 10 orders on ppl yesterday a box arrived for me when I picked it up I noticed it was too light, so I started filming and when I opened the box it was empty, more than 400g of product

and to my sadness with more than 10 orders on ppl yesterday a box arrived for me when I picked it up I noticed it was too light, so I started filming and when I opened the box it was empty, more than 400g of product
Was this an international package that went through the US domestic reshipper?

Did you get any other items sealed in a package.

The packages are supposed to be sent from China sealed and the reshipper shouldn't be able to open them without breaking the seal.

Keep us informed on what's going on.

PPL, faster than last time (Doucette voice). Only two weeks after shipping.
However, was from Cali rather than directly from China, but whatever lol. I'm happy my var is coming just in time to start this week.
44.PNG

PPL, faster than last time (Doucette voice). Only two weeks after shipping.
However, was from Cali rather than directly from China, but whatever lol. I'm happy my var is coming just in time to start this week.
View attachment 167109
mine hasn't moved since the 28th, is that normal? looks like its coming from cali too, shows 'departed a partner shipping facility' a day after the label was created.