PurplePandaLabs Raw source

The benzos? Nah, fuck them and fuck Panda for selling them. Who even uses this fucking guy anymore?
Yeah Bozo the clowns. That's just mad irresponsible. I'm willing to bet they're pressed. I like to drop by once in a while to see what they're doing and oh lord was I surprised to see that. My days with Bozos are well over. I'm just curious to see how many people would say "they're legit foo trust they came in clutch dog shits fire ese"

The benzos? Nah, fuck them and fuck Panda for selling them. Who even uses this fucking guy anymore?
Sorry totally unrelated topic. Was trying to find what the very first messo post was. Came accross something interesting msg. Put it in introductions for you. Happy birthday.

People may be fucking nuts. But they have a choice. But there are also people who dress their dogs like children and walk them around. Saw a little boy in school uniform licking his nuts the other day and was envious till realized it was a dog in clothes. Was going to ask the hot chick holding their chains for a date. Then wondered. . . Maybe she is also a dog in a dress. So i did a quick nipple count. As i suspected.

People may be fucking nuts. But they have a choice. But there are also people who dress their dogs like children and walk them around. Saw a little boy in school uniform licking his nuts the other day and was envious till realized it was a dog in clothes. Was going to ask the hot chick holding their chains for a date. Then wondered. . . Maybe she is also a dog in a dress. So i did a quick nipple count. As i suspected.
Yeah they have a choice. A choice they make cuz they're insane. They also have the choice to not do this ya know?

Does anyone know if customs would seize a small Turkish pharma insulin pack from panda in the USA? I'm hoping they'd just send it through if opened, panda doesn't reship Turkish pharma

Yeah benzos are scary shit. Had liquid etizolam so even when shaking before doses it seemed to hit different every time. I was even dumb enough to have a drink or two as well and never blacked out like that before in my life and I can easily down over 20 shots with no memory impairment at all and wake up the next morning with a slight headache. So yeah it's a 1+1=10 effect.

Why does Boldenone Undecylenate aka EQ stealth international raws image on the site look like a baby powder bottle?
Most other raws have an image that looks like a pile of raw powder.
Cause EQ is liquid in raw form unlike other steroids which are generally white powder in slightly varying textures. Raw tren is yellow to gold depending on ester

Are you sure? Just asking because nandralone/deca is a paste in raw. I have always gotten eq as a powder. Just asking. Dont shout me down when im preaching good.

Are you sure? Just asking because nandralone/deca is a paste in raw. I have always gotten eq as a powder. Just asking. Dont shout me down when im preaching good.

You got boldenone undecylenate as a raw powder? Every single source im aware of of boldenone undecylenate as raws it comes as a liquid, like a thin syrup/honey.

You might see that boldenone with other esters like cyp and prop come as powders like you are referring to.