PurplePandaLabs Raw source

Broooo I remember in 2019 when I'd get my Turkey packs in 4 days!!! From Istanbul to California in 4 days!!! My buddy and I were loving that shit!!
I just wanted a confirmation that they received my funds and were even considering sending me the stuff.

Does anyone know if 29g slins fit into the end of pandas 200iu log pens to draw with?

Quitting benzos is not only hard it’s dangerous. One of the two things that withdrawals from can kill you. Seizures,cold sweats,pissing out of your ass. Not fun. Not quite as bad as opiates but it still sucks. Once was enough for me.

I thought I was ordering 400iu's of humalog and got 6000 units. It was in a cardboard box with two crumpled up pieces of packing paper. I bet they store it at room temperature. Is it still good maybe? I guess I'll find out. 7 days d2d, still says preparing shipment on the website.

I'm on a dose of OneQ's long acting gh that I figure to be the equivalent of 4 to 5 iu's, I'd like to start optis preworkout every other day (I'm one on one off training) at 6iu's and working up to 12iu on top of the long acting I'm already taking, my bg is stabilized and fine on the long acting but this will for sure jack it to the moon. How much humalogue should I take with 6iu optis if I'm already on 4 to 5iu of other gh? Where would be a good starting place? Would one shot of humalog with my opti GH shot even be sufficient for keeping bg down? Or might it take another one later?

Last edited:
I thought I was ordering 400iu's of humalog and got 6000 units. It was in a cardboard box with two crumpled up pieces of packing paper. I bet they store it at room temperature. Is it still good maybe? I guess I'll find out. 7 days d2d, still says preparing shipment on the website.

I'm on a dose of OneQ's long acting gh that I figure to be the equivalent of 4 to 5 iu's, I'd like to start optis preworkout every other day (I'm one on one off training) at 6iu's and working up to 12iu on top of the long acting I'm already taking, my bg is stabilized and fine on the long acting but this will for sure jack it to the moon. How much humalogue should I take with 6iu optis if I'm already on 4 to 5iu of other gh? Where would be a good starting place? Would one shot of humalog with my opti GH shot even be sufficient for keeping bg down? Or might it take another one later?
I've never used insulin or high for that matter. But if you don't already have a bg meter, that would be a good place to start.

Hopefully, someone will give you a safe protocol to follow if you don't have one in place. Be safe, bud.

Yeah its still good. I had humalog pens in my car during summer while my car was standing in the sun all day every day and it still hit the same as before. You may lose a couple % potency but I bet you will not even notice the difference between 10IU or 9,5IU. It's not degrading that quick, even at higher temps.

What is one dose of @OneQ long acting GH? 2 mL every 5 days? How many mg is that? Curious about the comparison of OneQ vs. hGH wrt dosing (or if it's just a dose frequency thing, like daily vs weekly or whatever)

1ml is 60mg, but I think long Gh weighs a lot more than regular. The recommended dose is 1ml every 5 days, I'm taking 1ml every 3.5 days for over a month now and it's very nice

Awesome. Thanks! How much hGH/d do you think this is equivalent to? Is it 2 mL per week @OneQ = roughly 2 IU hGH/d?

I'd say 1ml per week is at least 2iu per day, so I think 2ml per week is equivalent to 4 to 5iu per day. On 1ml per week my igf came back 311 thirty six hours after my shot and 7 days after my shot it was 191, my baseline is 172

This stuff is excellent if you don't want to inject every day or to have to worry about timing around meals, but is only meant to be used at the lower end of GH doses I think unless you're going to use long acting insulin, but maybe long acting insulin long term destroys insulin sensitivity no matter what which would mean super dosing this stuff is impossible without becoming diabetic? I wonder if anybody is taking a bunch of this stuff with Lantus, like a vial every few days.

I'm trying to understand how taking insulin destroys insulin sensitivity, like if you only took enough insulin to cover the lipolysis from the GH, wouldn't your pancreas carry on as usual? Or is there receptors that the exo-insulin is fucking with that is changing things?

Last edited:
I'm trying to understand how taking insulin destroys insulin sensitivity, like if you only took enough insulin to cover the lipolysis from the GH, wouldn't your pancreas carry on as usual? Or is there receptors that the exo-insulin is fucking with that is changing things?

Taking insulin in this context is to cover the transient GH-induced glucose intolerance, so your HbA1c doesn't start driving up as well as the problems associated with &/or caused by hyperglycemia. My take: just do a little more cardio when on insulin & GH (which you're probably doing anyway).

Taking a lot of insulin worsens insulin sensitivity in the context of type 2 diabetes, obesity, being sedentary, etc. Otherwise, exercise & physical activity (even walking helps) keep glucose levels in check for the most part.

I'm bout to place my first order with pp, was reading awhile back there was an issue with the test e causing pain. I wanted to grab some raw cyp but apparently they only have that available for international shipping and I need it asap so I'm thinking of going with the enanthate. Has anyone had any issues with the te recently?