PurplePandaLabs Raw source

I'm bout to place my first order with pp, was reading awhile back there was an issue with the test e causing pain. I wanted to grab some raw cyp but apparently they only have that available for international shipping and I need it asap so I'm thinking of going with the enanthate. Has anyone had any issues with the te recently?
That’s been a problem with multiple sources lately, not just this source

right, yea just trying to get some clarification because I really need some test asap and can't wait for international shipping. How bad is it? Is there a specific thread on it or if anyone can confirm the severity of the pip etc, thanks.

That's what test e does to little weeny ass dudes, ffs, stop acting like there's something wrong with the gear. My first cycle geneza pharma crippled me for months
I’ve pinned plenty of test e throughout the years with absolutely no issues. Multiple people are reporting the same from from various sources. Go look at other threads. Must be tough being the only hard ass on a forum full of “weenies”

right, yea just trying to get some clarification because I really need some test asap and can't wait for international shipping. How bad is it? Is there a specific thread on it or if anyone can confirm the severity of the pip etc, thanks.
Panda has finished product cyp vials available right now for us domestic. Buy enough to last you a couple of months while you wait for your international raws

Just putting this out there- panda has always done right by me, he'll always be my go-to raws source. But I see experiences with his Xanax are nonexistent. Just got them, sealed bottle, looks legit. Most of the bars were pressed perfectly, there were two out of 30 that weren't and had little excesses on the lip. Tested negative for fentanyl, color was white but when examined closely in the light was slightly speckled. Definitely pressed but did feel like Xanax.

Just putting this out there- panda has always done right by me, he'll always be my go-to raws source. But I see experiences with his Xanax are nonexistent. Just got them, sealed bottle, looks legit. Most of the bars were pressed perfectly, there were two out of 30 that weren't and had little excesses on the lip. Tested negative for fentanyl, color was white but when examined closely in the light was slightly speckled. Definitely pressed but did feel like Xanax.
Send a sample to Jano for testing! /s

He has xanax??? What else does he have?

Since when did you start carrying ritalin and xanax?? .... and how come its sooo expensive? 130 bucks for 30 10 mg ritalin?? That stuff is like 50 cents a mg ....

Jesus fucking Christ

Lol are you dumb?

How can you make a statement if something just like AAS where you havent tested?

Sponsors

Latest posts