PurplePandaLabs Raw source

I should of been more specific, I've been brewing synovex for the past 10 years, finally decided I was tired of messing with it and want to go with regular raw. So I'm new to all this forum shit. How do I find the other guys info on here?

Search through the threads in UG section. (The same section you're in now) There's no lack of raws suppliers here.

super god I looked through those threads but I don't see any posts from recent, they're all older posts unless I'm looking in the wrong section idk. Can you message me a link or something to the post or who you recommend etc. Thanks

I suspect PP gets his raws from the same guy cooking up batches for every other raw source.

As a customer myself, the domestic reshipper was what allowed us to get past the customs bullshit we had to put up with when Trump was in office. One thing good about Biden, the drugs are flowing into this country completely unabated.

I don't think it's a good idea for panda to be involved in anything other than aas and ancillaries.

Anyone working as a reshipper could be a Fed or someone taking down addresses and keeping track of packages for high volume customers that are landing a lot of packs.

Pandas system as long as the reshipper is working like it was up until I quit ordering a few months ago is fantastic.

The days of risking anything coming into customs is over, don't even take a chance, even with a dumbass like Biden in office.

In the future we have to have domestic raw suppliers that can quickly ship in volume. None of this 10 gram bullshit. I want it shipped freight to your front door dropped off on a pallet.

super god I looked through those threads but I don't see any posts from recent, they're all older posts unless I'm looking in the wrong section idk. Can you message me a link or something to the post or who you recommend etc. Thanks

Two on the first page, one on the second.
Godbull, Dragon then Chingwu or some shit. Buck is floating around there too. Plenty of choices.

Two on the first page, one on the second.
Godbull, Dragon then Chingwu or some shit. Buck is floating around there too. Plenty of choices.
MSG none of those are any better than Panda.

Godbull to me is just another chinaman.

Dragon is in the same shop as Panda, they have the same everything, same reshipper, same stealth, I order from him as well.

Chingwu....who the fuck knows who this is, but it's just another chinaman.

Your raw source should either have a reshipper or ship domestic.

Never let a raw source ship your package from china with your name on it into our customs. Beyond that, I wish you the best of luck.

MSG none of those are any better than Panda.

Godbull to me is just another chinaman.

Dragon is in the same shop as Panda, they have the same everything, same reshipper, same stealth, I order from him as well.

Chingwu....who the fuck knows who this is, but it's just another chinaman.

Your raw source should either have a reshipper or ship domestic.

Never let a raw source ship your package from china with your name on it into our customs. Beyond that, I wish you the best of luck.

Chingwu or whatever their screwy name is is a Dingdong reseller as far as i recall.

None of them sell rec drugs. They're all better by leaps and bounds as far as i'm concerned. i couldn't care less if Panda is a pasty white commie by choice.

Chingwu or whatever their screwy name is is a Dingdong reseller as far as i recall.

None of them sell rec drugs. They're all better by leaps and bounds as far as i'm concerned. i couldn't care less if Panda is a pasty white commie by choice.
He's selling edibles domestically which is no big deal these days.

What else is he selling?

Racism

Pasty white commies I can deal with.

Native Chinaman...no thanks.

Native East Indian....most unethical people on the planet.

You order from a Chink and you don't know what you're getting, you could be injecting 250mg of Fent.

We gotta work with what we have, be thankful there's a white guy out there willing to do this work, because if we were stuck with only native Chinese and there total lack of morals, who knows how many of us would be dead.

He's selling edibles domestically which is no big deal these days.

What else is he selling?

Homemade benzos. Let's face it. Aspiring bodybuilders, recreational or otherwise, aren't the brightest bulbs in the shed.

Selling rec drugs to people that judge quality by feelz and side effects is a recipe for disaster.

Homemade benzos. Let's face it. Aspiring bodybuilders, recreational or otherwise, aren't the brightest bulbs in the shed.

Selling rec drugs to people that judge quality by feelz and side effects is a recipe for disaster.
I agree he shouldn't be selling any rec drugs.

I suspect he's making a bundle or someones making a bundle selling this stuff.

I agree he shouldn't be selling any rec drugs.

I suspect he's making a bundle or someones making a bundle selling this stuff.
Yes because he gets them 30$ From the mex phram and sells for 150$ Thats a legit huge profit. But they are real from the phram,

so it is safer the. all people can get now with all the crappy fake Reasearch Chemicals is everything. That are 1000x as strong.

I suspect PP gets his raws from the same guy cooking up batches for every other raw source.

As a customer myself, the domestic reshipper was what allowed us to get past the customs bullshit we had to put up with when Trump was in office. One thing good about Biden, the drugs are flowing into this country completely unabated.

I don't think it's a good idea for panda to be involved in anything other than aas and ancillaries.

Anyone working as a reshipper could be a Fed or someone taking down addresses and keeping track of packages for high volume customers that are landing a lot of packs.

Pandas system as long as the reshipper is working like it was up until I quit ordering a few months ago is fantastic.

The days of risking anything coming into customs is over, don't even take a chance, even with a dumbass like Biden in office.

In the future we have to have domestic raw suppliers that can quickly ship in volume. None of this 10 gram bullshit. I want it shipped freight to your front door dropped off on a pallet.
wait, are you saying it's better to order domestic from pp than international? I'm new to all this, I just want to make a few bottles of cyp for myself, this is why I stuck with the synovex all these years lol.

what's the difference between a reshipper and ordering domestic? I thought they were the same thing?
If you just want a few vials then you should just order a few vials.

Don't mess with raws if that's all you need.

Domestic raws will get you the 10grams you need to make a few vials if that's what you're after.

Ordering international is really for the 100+ gram customer that is looking for volume discounts.

Another thing to consider this time of year, your raws are gonna be cooking in transit. I prefer to order international from late September to March so my raws aren't a melted solid clump if you ordering anything with a lower melting point.

A reshipper will have your order mailed to one of their people in the US who will then turn around and ship it to you. In theory it's supposed to be safer.

It takes longer but the burden & risk of passing customs is on the original shipper. You receive a regular domestic pack in the end. Worth it, imo, if you're not in a rush and/or sketchy about direct international shipping.
@TZILLA

If you just want a few vials then you should just order a few vials.

Don't mess with raws if that's all you need.

Domestic raws will get you the 10grams you need to make a few vials if that's what you're after.

Ordering international is really for the 100+ gram customer that is looking for volume discounts.

Another thing to consider this time of year, your raws are gonna be cooking in transit. I prefer to order international from late September to March so my raws aren't a melted solid clump if you ordering anything with a lower melting point.
honestly I've been converting synovex h and finiplix (while it was available) for the past 10 years. Never messed with any raws before. Will cyp or test enanthate raws have a problem with melting?