PurplePandaLabs Raw source

Can gear loose its effect when heated in microwave? Ive put my dhb with gso in the microwave. Started injecting with a FL. 2 weeks in with 150mg e3d first shot 300mg and not feeling any effects/ side effects

Can gear loose its effect when heated in microwave? Ive put my dhb with gso in the microwave. Started injecting with a FL. 2 weeks in with 150mg e3d first shot 300mg and not feeling any effects/ side effects

You want side effects? Just dose it, do what you have to do with the other 75% (diet, rest, train) and don't worry about it.

It's a hormone not a narcotic. You probably won't feel anything. If you aren't seeing results then maybe reevaluate the aforementioned 75%.

You want side effects? Just dose it, do what you have to do with the other 75% (diet, rest, train) and don't worry about it.

It's a hormone not a narcotic. You probably won't feel anything. If you aren't seeing results then maybe reevaluate the aforementioned 75%.
he asked if a microwave can kill raws potency
wtf are you on about , trying to lecture people ?

Seriously there are better ways to heat it. Oil and the microwave dont work outside of a vile. Cant see it would be any better traped where it would explode. I heat up a clay brick on a george forman grill and put my viles on that pre injecting. Dont like the feeling of cold oil inside me skin. Makes girls like me cry.

Try reading everything he wrote.
800w microwave is only small. Perhaps he should heat it with his ego. That is huge. Take off the cap put in a serve of fish and chips. They cook well in gso. Just saying. No need to get upset. Not like you read what i post anyway. It is obvious that a guy who heats oil in a microwave is way smarter than me. Right.

800w microwave is only small. Perhaps he should heat it with his ego. That is huge. Take off the cap put in a serve of fish and chips. They cook well in gso. Just saying. No need to get upset. Not like you read what i post anyway. It is obvious that a guy who heats oil in a microwave is way smarter than me. Right.

i think it would still work, but like you said there's better ways to go about it. Most people see the word microwave and think metal cap equals lighting in a box.

I still don’t see why people don’t just set their vials on the warming pad of a coffee maker and turn it on for about 5 minutes. Definitely the easiest way to heat up some gear

I still don’t see why people don’t just set their vials on the warming pad of a coffee maker and turn it on for about 5 minutes. Definitely the easiest way to heat up some gear
Read that suggestion before and it is a foolproof idea. Unless you are too foolish for simple easy and most of all hygenic ideas. Guess you live up to your name. Iron vet.

I just put mine on a stove burner for like a minute. I used to do it every time but now I only do it if it needs it

This. They are like 10$ on Amazon for single mug plate. Works great.

Try reading everything he wrote.
Nah I just re read what you wrote and I swear to god I read it way different earlier
I read it as your only looking for side effects may as well go take narcotics - something along those lines telling him his a junky

It was early and my brain was asleep
I actually agree with what your saying lol
My mistake !!!! Sorry about that lol

Nah I just re read what you wrote and I swear to god I read it way different earlier
I read it as your only looking for side effects may as well go take narcotics - something along those lines telling him his a junky

It was early and my brain was asleep
I actually agree with what your saying lol
My mistake !!!! Sorry about that lol

Ah, you're good, man. i've done the same thing quite a few times. Now i wait until the first cup of coffee is 3/4 of the way gone before i hit reply.

Ah, you're good, man. i've done the same thing quite a few times. Now i wait until the first cup of coffee is 3/4 of the way gone before i hit reply.
If i waited till i had my witts about me before replying id be mute.
Yes i know most of you wish i was.
But annoying you mothers gives my life a purpose. The more hate mail i get the more i realize im making a difference.

Any experience or lab test on PPL HGH Black Top 98%? The purity seems really high compared to the HPLC results of other HGH posted on this forum.

Sponsors