PurplePandaLabs Raw source

Just want to give everyone a heads up as I know you retards are gonna buy the benzos from this source but I want to let everyone know they are fake af. I frequent Mexico often and buy the same exact bottle myself and they are not even close. They don’t break the same at all very brittle, they taste sweet and almost minty like klonopin definitely not alprazolam not to mention labels aren’t even close. Attaching photo of real bottle from Mexico I got myself and flew back. Please please please be careful guys I don’t want anyone to ruin their life with these things. I hope you dummies can tell which are real

Attachments

• DAF2D0EC-D355-4C39-8F13-226EA62799E4.jpeg
    DAF2D0EC-D355-4C39-8F13-226EA62799E4.jpeg
    981.1 KB · Views: 105
  • 595E1070-95E1-427D-90FB-EFBB7CAB6CFA.jpeg
    595E1070-95E1-427D-90FB-EFBB7CAB6CFA.jpeg
    295.3 KB · Views: 101
  • 9BB064EF-4A40-4AF5-9BFB-EDCB263A143B.jpeg
    9BB064EF-4A40-4AF5-9BFB-EDCB263A143B.jpeg
    365.8 KB · Views: 91
  • 70FC7D06-132C-402D-BCD3-335DD9F9FAC0.jpeg
    70FC7D06-132C-402D-BCD3-335DD9F9FAC0.jpeg
    959.3 KB · Views: 102
Just want to give everyone a heads up as I know you retards are gonna buy the benzos from this source but I want to let everyone know they are fake af. I frequent Mexico often and buy the same exact bottle myself and they are not even close. They don’t break the same at all very brittle, they taste sweet and almost minty like klonopin definitely not alprazolam not to mention labels aren’t even close. Attaching photo of real bottle from Mexico I got myself and flew back. Please please please be careful guys I don’t want anyone to ruin their life with these things. I hope you dummies can tell which are real
They definitely still smack tho 100% got me lit and blacked out

Can you brew a Mix with 200mg Mast e and 125Test C per ml just with ba and bb ? Total of 325mg/ml
Sure. Ive never personally gone over 600mg/ml. But many have. If i brew test e at 200mg/ml or 600mg/ml i keep ba and bb same. If they cook/brew/melt together fine no pip. If you see a little white powder down the bottom refusing to play put in a small amount of bb.

what source is that coming from? I don't use benzos but Id like to know which source is selling something fake if that makes sense.

Uhh what the fuck

@Millard are you aware of this piece of shit? Us domestic BENZOS AND FAKE AT THAT?!!

Let’s see how long your US shop last with those in the mix you fuxking retard panda what the fuck yiu get some raws in the us PERFECT!! Oh but no we’re gnna start selling narcotics with them.

Your fucking shitting up the ped trade with this. It’s going to bite your ass brother. Fucked.

I order some Test E and apparently it comes shipped as liquid now. Does anyone know if or what they are using as a solvent to make it liquid and if so how would that affect the amount of solvent used to brew it.

I order some Test E and apparently it comes shipped as liquid now. Does anyone know if or what they are using as a solvent to make it liquid and if so how would that affect the amount of solvent used to brew it.
I'd like to know this as well..

The shit bag source who's thread you're in.
can you link another source that you've used personally and trust who aren't selling benzos or pm me? I don't know who to order from. I just want some goddamn test so I can make my own trt. I didn't realize this was going to be such a shit show trying to find good sources on here.

can you link another source that you've used personally and trust who aren't selling benzos or pm me? I don't know who to order from. I just want some goddamn test so I can make my own trt. I didn't realize this was going to be such a shit show trying to find good sources on here.

Dragon, although affiliated with junkie Panda is smart enough to stay away from hard drugs.

There's a couple others in the UG section that have had a little success here, like Buck and Godbull or you could deal with the child that reps for Dingdong Sigma.

Are there any negative effects if i put the beaker in Boiling water ? Usually it dissolves within 2 minutes thats why i do it. After that i add the rest of the mct oil (before boiling : bb and a little bit mct) and filter it directly. Does the gear get destroyed?

Dragon, although affiliated with junkie Panda is smart enough to stay away from hard drugs.

There's a couple others in the UG section that have had a little success here, like Buck and Godbull or you could deal with the child that reps for Dingdong Sigma.
ok thanks I'll check him out

Hey guys,

Have used purple panda twice now, both domestically.

Great raws, even better pricing.

Unfortunately with my last order I was missing an item (hardly a loss at the prices I got the other items at)

I have tried to reach out and keep getting told that the shipper isn’t communicating, which sucks :(

Been about a months time total and we’re still stuck on this page.

Holding out for some good feedback soon, and hopefully a nice care package (maybe even with make up freebies hueheuheuheuhue)

Just wanted to make this small issue public, other than that everything has been super potent and I’ve been able to gift a huge amount of freebies out myself.

From their site bro "Our test E raws are liquified. We have received many complaints of test e raws melting during transit because test melts almost at room temperature. So now we melt our test e raws and ship them in bottles. This does not effect the raws at all. Use the Raws the same way you would as powdered raws."

Last edited:
From their site bro "Our test E raws are liquified. We have received many complaints of test e raws melting during transit because test melts almost at room temperature. So now we melt our test e raws and ship them in bottles. This does not effect the raws at all. Use the Raws the same way you would as powdered raws."
Shitty purity decreases melting point.

Test E has melting point of 35 Celsius or more, if it's liquid below that... Well.

I have raw test e from PPL and it's not a liquid but it's about two years old now. I wouldn't order from PPL anymore though, catering to the junkies.

Goddamnit, I just ordered again from PPL. If they start selling narcotics, the Feds will eventually make it worth their while to shut them down.

Sponsors