PurplePandaLabs Raw source

Goddamnit, I just ordered again from PPL. If they start selling narcotics, the Feds will eventually make it worth their while to shut them down.

Junkie Panda is living in his communist safe haven. The end user will be the one that gets screwed or they'll go after his gimpy domestic operation that can't stay open because all of his shippers cut and run every couple of months.

His janky rec drugs will probably have to kill somebody before anyone takes serious notice.

Just want to give everyone a heads up as I know you retards are gonna buy the benzos from this source but I want to let everyone know they are fake af. I frequent Mexico often and buy the same exact bottle myself and they are not even close. They don’t break the same at all very brittle, they taste sweet and almost minty like klonopin definitely not alprazolam not to mention labels aren’t even close. Attaching photo of real bottle from Mexico I got myself and flew back. Please please please be careful guys I don’t want anyone to ruin their life with these things. I hope you dummies can tell which are real
Dude there is nothing different between the two. The two bottles you showed were exactly the same. And the dessicant pack inside is exactly the same as the real bottle. The writing is exactly the same. The bars are exactly the same. Alp.

And they are indeed 100% real.

I can careless about the benzos. I just hate when people say something is fake when they have no proof. Panda sells EVERYTHING real, why would he list stuff thats not after all this time and testing.

Dude there is nothing different between the two. The two bottles you showed were exactly the same. And the dessicant pack inside is exactly the same as the real bottle. The writing is exactly the same. The bars are exactly the same. Alp.

And they are indeed 100% real.

I can careless about the benzos. I just hate when people say something is fake when they have no proof. Panda sells EVERYTHING real, why would he list stuff thats not after all this time and testing.
Bro you are actually retarded zoom in on every bit of writing and tell me if the bold is the same and look at the purple marks on the bottles do they match up??? How bout since you don’t do shit like this you shut your fucking mouth before you get someone hurt taking 10 thinking it’s straight alp when most likely Bromazolam or flualp. I fucking tasted over 10 of these “real bars and not one tasted lke all and I would fucking know I have been abusing them sadly for years with breaks. Please buy some yourself and tell me if they have that bitter alp taste and the labels look the same

Not to mention not one of the bars had any of the pharmacy shine that every other farmapram pill I get when I travel to Mexico has so anything else you want to know??

I’m looking again just for you and the labels aren’t even the same white color cause the real ones have purple undertones please don’t even reply

Not to mention the way they break is so obviously from a press and not the pharmacy it’s not even funny I’ll post videos for you guys if you ever had REAL farmapram you would know that shit basically crumbles

Bro you are actually retarded zoom in on every bit of writing and tell me if the bold is the same and look at the purple marks on the bottles do they match up??? How bout since you don’t do shit like this you shut your fucking mouth before you get someone hurt taking 10 thinking it’s straight alp when most likely Bromazolam or flualp. I fucking tasted over 10 of these “real bars and not one tasted lke all and I would fucking know I have been abusing them sadly for years with breaks. Please buy some yourself and tell me if they have that bitter alp taste and the labels look the same
I get drug tested, if they were a long lasting benzo, i would have tested dirty

This is exactly why selling narcotics is not a good idea. You bring a crowd in like this guy and myself. I havent taken a benzo in a while, the one time i purchased from them. But if they didnt have them, i would have never. Made it much easier.

Been out of the game for a bit but I see they are still having issues with TE.
Would have thought they figured that shit out by now.

Glad I played it safe and went with cyp.
Is this....it has to be..can't be 2 Mike & The Mechanics fanatics in the Community. Wait...do I have the wrong group? I'm getting old. In any event...you're an old member over at AB. I am as well.

There's been talk about Test E and the PIP being a Community wide issue. I suppose it is. But its all originates at the same place

You have to grasp the reach Panda has with raws in this Community. Also,, it didn't just start yesterday. My Dog, or Panda, didn't choose China for the wonderfully staunch record of human rights violations it has to be his new home(South Florida got nothing on The Great Wall). He chose it because he was going to be the only English speaking human on the ground there selling directly to Americans. This was years back.
There are ugl's that have no clue they are using Panda raws. There are dozens of Dragons around. Resellers for Panda. There was a time he didn't care if he made money with his resellers...he just wanted as many of you/us to be running his raws. Once he has you he can manipulate the market and price things as he likes.

Think he does the narcotics because he's board. Did fake ID's for a while. Oh.,,the Narcotics aren't anything new, they just weren't as visible.

You think the Test E hurts? What about the Serostim at $1,800.00? That really smarts!!

Guys Panda is straight quality.

US domestic is a risky game. It’s likely that there’s going to complications in between the shipper and suppliers.

Not everyone even deserves getting their hands on raws. It’s a risky game. Many times it’s some cocky douchebag who hogs all the raw to megadose themselves, or some little drug addict shitbag.

Unless you’re a proper distributor, you deserve to get ripped off and you’re lucky to get your money back.

I’m choosing to let go of the single item I didn’t get and he’s replacing it with some quality pharma grade orals, albeit much less, still a great value to have got what I got out the the other items.

Wait your turn and think twice next time you order raws…. From
ANYONE.

Half the time it’s some shithead oil bag or some college/high school kid with steroid brain getting too fucking cocky about there steroids. Yeah. Nope. Or some douchebag roid dad spiking the football teams protein powder and getting cocky about it. Shit like that’s going to be put to a fucking end, real quick.