PurplePandaLabs Raw source

US domestic raw test E order came in 5 business days, good on a roidtest test kit, brewed up great 250mg in only mct.

Anyone have feedback on his HCG (looks like domestic US is what he has in stock)? Thanks

US domestic raw test E order came in 5 business days, good on a roidtest test kit, brewed up great 250mg in only mct.

Anyone have feedback on his HCG (looks like domestic US is what he has in stock)? Thanks
Your screwed, test E has pip, its not pinnable. Go for it give it a shot, i hear horror stories,
Should of went with test C

Never heard that before, from what I've read everyone says go test e? Regardless, no pip.

Also have test c on the way into from PPL, but I heard it's more fickle to brew and everything I read says go test e.

Also lol at that bartard tasting his pills saying it means anything. Pressers use sugars like lactose sometimes.

I brewed 250mg and been using .6ml/120mg daily no issue with pip. Never heard of horror stories with test e pip?

Also lol at that bartard tasting his pills saying it means anything. Pressers use sugars like lactose sometimes.

I brewed 250mg and been using .6ml/120mg daily no issue with pip. Never heard of horror stories with test e pip?
How does the taste not mean anything? Google Xanax pill taste and tell me what you see, I have chewed them before and had to immediately chase it down with ANY liquid the taste was so horribly bitter. Even just letting it dissolve in your mouth is pretty hard to do as it’s such a strong taste. You don’t know what your talking about please stop giving credibility to these pressed pills.

People can press things with a million different excipients. Sweet doesn't mean anything. There are many well known, commonly used excipients that are sweet.
Yea no shit you figured it out there are many different types of things to press pills with. It’s called frame of reference or a comparison. And we both agree that these pills are pressed and not from farmacia so why are you trying to argue about shit that doesn’t matter

May I respectfully ask what your course of action would've been had you not gotten a favorable result from your roidtest test kit? Thank you in advance for entertaining my question.

Klonopin is not minty, you are tasting the excipients.

They probably aren't pharma obviously, just their own presses.

May I respectfully ask what your course of action would've been had you not gotten a favorable result from your roidtest test kit? Thank you in advance for entertaining my question.

Contact the seller and work it out obviously.

what's up guys, apparently Pandas domestic raw is currently down. They said their guy was in the hospital and would put the domestic raws back on the site when he's back.

Does anyone know of anyway I can get some god damn test U.S domestic as soon as possible? I don't want to be waiting a month for international only to find out it got lost etc and have to reorder and wait another.

Test raws not bottled.

what's up guys, apparently Pandas domestic raw is currently down. They said their guy was in the hospital and would put the domestic raws back on the site when he's back.

Does anyone know of anyway I can get some god damn test U.S domestic as soon as possible? I don't want to be waiting a month for international only to find out it got lost etc and have to reorder and wait another.

Test raws not bottled.
lol why's that funny? What did I miss? Fill me in Super G

Test raws not bottled.

In the hospital. More like took the raws and ran like the last 3 or 4 domestics did. Panda is projecting his Tony Montana fantasies with the idea of a hospital being involved.

Look into Buck or Godbull.

In the hospital. More like took the raws and ran like the last 3 or 4 domestics did. Panda is projecting his Tony Montana fantasies with the idea of a hospital being involved.

Look into Buck or Godbull.
Lol jesus. Yea I figured it was something more involved than that. Didn't wana ask too many questions.

So I take it there's no other people on here doing domestic raws? Should I just give up on that idea and wait for international?

I usually purchase Bitcoin with Cashapp, then send to Blockchain, then send to PPL.
Could I just send from Cashapp to PPL, and skip Blockchain transfer?
Thoughts?