PurplePandaLabs Raw source

ugh coinbase atms are terrible, don't use those. crazy markup.

find a cash seller.

or just buy it on cashapp/venmo and then transfer it to a wallet. Ideally hardware wallet but you could use electrum. If you care, you could have someone else buy it on cashapp/venmo and send it there.

pretty sure io and .com are the same site now.

ugh coinbase atms are terrible, don't use those. crazy markup.

find a cash seller.

or just buy it on cashapp/venmo and then transfer it to a wallet. Ideally hardware wallet but you could use electrum. If you care, you could have someone else buy it on cashapp/venmo and send it there.

pretty sure io and .com are the same site now.
wtf, whats the markup? I can't use cash app because they want me to upload my license and it just expired and it won't allow it because the expiration date and the dmv here is got like a one month back log. And I don't want to use my license anyway because why should those fucks at cashapp get my license?

No it's not, I didn't have to add any of that. I don't even have a coinbase app just the coinbase wallet app. I'm going to just go to a bitcoin atm, pay cash, transfer to the wallet then pay from there. How's that sound to you?
Sounds perfect. Crypto bullshit is annoying but it has its perks.

wtf, whats the markup? I can't use cash app because they want me to upload my license and it just expired and it won't allow it because the expiration date and the dmv here is got like a one month back log. And I don't want to use my license anyway because why should those fucks at cashapp get my license?
Because they tax you for cash app services over $600 a year. Like if a friend sent you money and wrote that it was for painting…or whatever

Thanks man, so I downloaded coin base wallet, is that not recommended?
Coinbase wallet is fine, but coinbase known to track transactions even after they have left your wallet and the coinbase ecosystem. Note, the coinbase exchange (coinbase.com) is different than the coinbase wallet. Coinbase exhange is very centralized and should be avoided Exodus is a more secure, decentralized option for BTC. Metamask wallet is the best if using ETH.

Just a heads up but if you have any of their amber 20ml vials of test c or primo e from around 2021, make sure you check it for floaters. Two of mine have floaters, no idea how I did not catch this when I received them because they're huge. These are sealed and unused, stored in the correct conditions.
Same here email them about it with pictures and everything and didn't seem bothered by it

Do you know if that was brewer or reshipper? I ordered a small pack domestic that took 1 month to show. First time using this source.

Domestic raws according to this post.

what's up guys, apparently Pandas domestic raw is currently down. They said their guy was in the hospital and would put the domestic raws back on the site when he's back.

Does anyone know of anyway I can get some god damn test U.S domestic as soon as possible? I don't want to be waiting a month for international only to find out it got lost etc and have to reorder and wait another.

Test raws not bottled.