PurplePandaLabs Raw source

Super G is Ding dong Qingdao Sigma Chemicals?

Correct. When ordering always say please and thank you and if you have an issue don't make a scene. Whisper it to them in PM or you'll get blacklisted from ever buying again.

It's like the rules for ordering from the soup nazi on Seinfeld. The steroid nazi. No raws for you!

Just a heads up but if you have any of their amber 20ml vials of test c or primo e from around 2021, make sure you check it for floaters. Two of mine have floaters, no idea how I did not catch this when I received them because they're huge. These are sealed and unused, stored in the correct conditions.

Correct. When ordering always say please and thank you and if you have an issue don't make a scene. Whisper it to them in PM or you'll get blacklisted from ever buying again.

It's like the rules for ordering from the soup nazi on Seinfeld. The steroid nazi. No raws for you!
lol, I needed that. They don't have domestic either. I'm pissed

Transferred straight from Cashapp no issue....
You might as well have paid with a credit card.

I get that the end users very rarely are targets of LE investigations, but some of you guys are going out of your way to make it easy to get busted. Using a KYC/AML compliant service like Cashapp and transferring directly to a drug dealer on a public ledger seems like a bad idea, doesn’t it?

speaking of bitcoin I've never used it before and can't use cash app because my license just f'n expired and they won't let me purchase without uploading a license which I wouldn't do anyway.

Can I go to a bitcoin atm, purchase bitcoin with cash, transfer to my coinbase wallet app on my phone and then pay for my raws from the wallet? I'm new to all this crap.

speaking of bitcoin I've never used it before and can't use cash app because my license just f'n expired and they won't let me purchase without uploading a license which I wouldn't do anyway.

Can I go to a bitcoin atm, purchase bitcoin with cash, transfer to my coinbase wallet app on my phone and then pay for my raws from the wallet? I'm new to all this crap.
Buy it in cash at an ATM and send it to an anonymous wallet (Exodus is very easy to use for those who are new to crypto). From there you can use it to buy from whomever you wish.

Anyone who's ordered panda before, how long did ur package go from shipping label to shipping I formation tracking? Label was created three days ago, but nothing updated since. Usps that slow after labor day or what?

Why do you guys use bitcoin, when Ive used it was so slow and/or high fees. Litecoin was much faster/Cheaper fees. On to the real question, why did they add required phone number field to shipping info? Any reason to use actual phone number? …..

Had test E raw arrive in a week domestic. Test C raw intl hasn't moved in 3 weeks but that seems par for the course.
I was just trying to order a small ppl injectables order and im not confident in that decision. Email mailbox is full, no messages on meso since April. I used the .com instead of .io site because I didn't see that till today in the thread, so yeah pretty sure that order is trash. New to doing this bullshit So have little idea who is live. 1 order to DO and similar order to panda, figured 1 will show up. DO responds and appears that order is moving since his brewer/shipper whoever got popped. Was just trying to get shit to extend my current cycle that ends in a few weeks and start orders for next cycle after new year. Throwing bills around for the hailmary touch down around here. If anyone has advice for vetting I'm all ears. I'm used to sketchy guy at the gym that you pretend to be friends with for a while then distance yourself when he wants to come over to watch the game, not this new age bitcoin forum sifting throw one up in the end zone fuckery.

Buy it in cash at an ATM and send it to an anonymous wallet (Exodus is very easy to use for those who are new to crypto). From there you can use it to buy from whomever you wish.
Thanks man, so I downloaded coin base wallet, is that not recommended?

How does Panda do their international shipments? Are they directly to you after customs or do they use a domestic reshipper in the U.S? I'm not really a fan of having something sent to me directly from customs. Someone here said they ship to a U.S location first and then from there they're sent out domestically. Can anyone confirm or deny this as of today? Thanks

How does Panda do their international shipments? Are they directly to you after customs or do they use a domestic reshipper in the U.S? I'm not really a fan of having something sent to me directly from customs. Someone here said they ship to a U.S location first and then from there they're sent out domestically. Can anyone confirm or deny this as of today? Thanks
They had a reshipper at one point. I don’t know that anything has changed, but I couldn’t say with certainty how they run the operation. Frankly he’s been a ghost on Meso and it shocks me that he still gets business from any of the members here.

They had a reshipper at one point. I don’t know that anything has changed, but I couldn’t say with certainty how they run the operation. Frankly he’s been a ghost on Meso and it shocks me that he still gets business from any of the members here.
Thanks, yea I like that they have the domestic option. I'm new to all this shit so idk who uses who and who recommends what. Everyone seems to have a different opinion. Idc as long as my shit comes through without a hitch and is what it says it is, I'm not picky.

If the Coinbase wallet is linked to your identity (like your Coinbase account) in any way then I wouldn’t use it. That’s me, I’m a very cautious person.
No it's not, I didn't have to add any of that. I don't even have a coinbase app just the coinbase wallet app. I'm going to just go to a bitcoin atm, pay cash, transfer to the wallet then pay from there. How's that sound to you?