PurplePandaLabs Raw source

If you just want a few vials then you should just order a few vials.

Don't mess with raws if that's all you need.

Domestic raws will get you the 10grams you need to make a few vials if that's what you're after.

Ordering international is really for the 100+ gram customer that is looking for volume discounts.

Another thing to consider this time of year, your raws are gonna be cooking in transit. I prefer to order international from late September to March so my raws aren't a melted solid clump if you ordering anything with a lower melting point.
yea I feel much more comfortable doing my own filtration than having anyone else supposedly do it for me. I'm going to get some test e or cyp powder. Apparently panda told me they only have te available for domestic shiipping. Not sure why that is though.

honestly I've been converting synovex h and finiplix (while it was available) for the past 10 years. Never messed with any raws before. Will cyp or test enanthate raws have a problem with melting?
Dont get enanthate raws, the have pip everywhere. Stick to cyp, and no youll be find, wont melt.

yea I feel much more comfortable doing my own filtration than having anyone else supposedly do it for me. I'm going to get some test e or cyp powder. Apparently panda told me they only have te available for domestic shiipping. Not sure why that is though.
Test cyp way to go. Int only take 3 weeks to usa

I repeat DO NOT USE test E!!!

No Test E, we must insist the stuff is shit. You will be sorry if you order that crap.

Hi guys

I have a little big Problem. I have some test C and Mast E raws. Unfortunately the Labels fell off. Is there any way i can tell which one is actually the Mast and which one the test ?

Thanks

Hi guys

I have a little big Problem. I have some test C and Mast E raws. Unfortunately the Labels fell off. Is there any way i can tell which one is actually the Mast and which one the test ?

Thanks
Whats the doses of them?

You could just take .5 mL of each MWF or EOD, because those would be moderate doses of those substances. There is no way to tell.

Edit-oops its raws not oils finished, but you could just make a mix of 100 mg/ml of each and run it at a dose that works for you.

Melting point would be the other way, or send it in to jano for testing.

Hi guys

Thanks
Same QTY per bag? If not, weigh them out.

Homemade benzos. Let's face it. Aspiring bodybuilders, recreational or otherwise, aren't the brightest bulbs in the shed.

Selling rec drugs to people that judge quality by feelz and side effects is a recipe for disaster.
Rec or gear by feelz is a disaster. But lets face it these dim bulbs also dont want to spend bucks on testing. Cant remember the last ice head i met who tested their drugs. Feelz before the value of their lives. Could be the attitude killing the pros in bodybuilding.

dumb question but say I order some test cyp, when it comes is it a solid form or powder? I'm a little concerned with having powder fly up in the air when I'm opening it, or is it in a bag of some kind to seal it etc.

dumb question but say I order some test cyp, when it comes is it a solid form or powder? I'm a little concerned with having powder fly up in the air when I'm opening it, or is it in a bag of some kind to seal it etc.
its not fentanyl. youre going to inject into your body. dont rip the bag open. cut it open. its not under pressure :)
its a powder.

its not fentanyl. youre going to inject into your body. dont rip the bag open. cut it open. its not under pressure :)
its a powder.
lol, depending on the consistency of the powder you'd be surprised how much can get into the air. I have pets that I'm concerned about, not myself.

Been out of the game for a bit but I see they are still having issues with TE.
Would have thought they figured that shit out by now.

Glad I played it safe and went with cyp.