PurplePandaLabs Raw source

Are you sure? Just asking because nandralone/deca is a paste in raw. I have always gotten eq as a powder. Just asking. Dont shout me down when im preaching good.
If you happen to have any of that powdered EQ around maybe let some people know where it’s from. Hell I’d pitch on testing it just for fun

If you happen to have any of that powdered EQ around maybe let some people know where it’s from. Hell I’d pitch on testing it just for fun
Yes got a pile. It is the eq paste from msg labs that bothered me. Had it tested and was sperm. So did as everyone esle would. Got it to luke warm filled a ten ml syringe and injected it into my wifes anis. She squirted everywhere on the ceiling on the walls screaming msg is the best. Ive ordered a 10lt bucket. Let you know if it gets through customs. Hope i avoided your question.

You’re being hilarious. You know exactly what I was asking and it wasn’t that and you know that. Thanks.

Any of the other raws providers here with the exception of Crius have had good feedback. Even Dingdong seems to have good raws and at better prices than Benzo Panda.

Rec drugs have their place. Just not here. Panda can go fuck himself for peddling that trash along side his raws.

Panda's benzos got me to quit bodybuilding and start rapping. I got my face tattooed, SoundCloud up and running, random seizures caused by minor withdrawals, life is good. Now I'm rapping with suicide boys every day until 6pm when it's time to take my schizophrenia medication.

Are the xans legit? Kinda worried about ordering that to the crib, but fuck it
If they’re not pressed and fake then there def outta Mexico. I know this from my younger years and going to mexican pharmacies but I haven’t done nor seen them in almost 13 years