PurplePandaLabs Raw source

Has anybody been able to contact them? Owner never replies on wickr and I sent bunch of emails no reply

Are they active on any forums still ?

Has anybody been able to contact them? Owner never replies on wickr and I sent bunch of emails no reply

Are they active on any forums still ?

Via their email address or the contact form on their website. Always answer within 24 hours.

I haven't had to contact them for my last two orders everything went perfectly well.

I believe it had to do with them offering items that were prohibited on this board. I don't think it had to do with any sort of scamming or quality issues. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

I believe it had to do with them offering items that were prohibited on this board. I don't think it had to do with any sort of scamming or quality issues. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.
Either that or when that dude got scammed. The rep sent his info and screenshots to a few guys on the board to prove he wasn’t scamming him. Pretty much doxxed the guy to a few known members here who had a background in IT. That was the rep Ollie, I think he was banned too.