PurplePandaLabs Raw source

What do you want to know :

If the order went through ?
How long it took to land ?
Purity ?
Do they have a rep here Its Ben awhile since I frequented an I broke my phone right after my order so I don't have any of my proton emails an need the codes for the pills I hit them up from a new one but no answer yet

Do they have a rep here Its Ben awhile since I frequented an I broke my phone right after my order so I don't have any of my proton emails an need the codes for the pills I hit them up from a new one but no answer yet
No, PPL has bn banned by this forum. Read a few pages back...

I used to order of them but recently They don’t answer emails at all, and don’t answer here. So I will order from somewhere else.

Plus have you seen the God damn research Chemicals they sell honestly stronger than fentanyl very very dangerous nothing to fuck around with.

So what ? You're a big boy, you decide what you order.

Are you going to boycott all Dodge cars just because they sell an 800hp model that could get you killed if you bought it ?

Are you going to boycott all Dodge cars just because they sell an 800hp model that could get you killed if you bought it ?
Lol absolutely I am a big boy. I would rather not promote a source that sells that shit. Me being an ex heroin addict want to stay as far away from that shit as possible. But you can do what you want!

Last edited:

Your analogy makes absolutely zero sense lol. With your logic why do you use meso? You can just go to a crackhouse in Chicago and try and buy steroids. Harm reduction seems the least of your concern

Your analogy makes absolutely zero sense lol. With your logic why do you use meso? You can just go to a crackhouse in Chicago and try and buy steroids. Harm reduction seems the least of your concern

Are you scared the steroids at PPL are laced with recreational drugs ?

I only order testosterone raw powder from PPL, whatever else they sell isn't going to influence my choice or opinion on their quality.

I don't understand your logic and unbased fears.

Lol absolutely I am a big boy. I would rather not promote a source that sells that shit. Me being an ex heroin addict want to stay as far away from that shit as possible. But you can do what you want!

It's not that are you are "not promoting" them, it's that you are shitting on them for selling extra caregories from those you are comfortable with.

Again, how does them selling recreational research chemicals influence the quality and purity of their AAS ?

Most aas suppliers get the attention for their bust by also selling recreational drugs. A lot of ppl see it as being smart to not associate with companies that deal in both. Its not "wrong" to think this way. It's all about risk vs reward in your mind and your situation...

Most aas suppliers get the attention for their bust by also selling recreational drugs. A lot of ppl see it as being smart to not associate with companies that deal in both. Its not "wrong" to think this way. It's all about risk vs reward in your mind and your situation...

That's a way better and smarter explanation than what @Anadrol and @potter1345 tried and failed to formulate.