PurplePandaLabs Raw source

Are you scared the steroids at PPL are laced with recreational drugs ?

I only order testosterone raw powder from PPL, whatever else they sell isn't going to influence my choice or opinion on their quality.

I don't understand your logic and unbased fears.
It's not like there are not documented cases of them accidentally switching completely random compounds.

It's not like there are not documented cases of them accidentally switching completely random compounds.
I've used ppl a couple times and had no problems, but it does make you think twice.

The way things are looking from a geopolitical standpoint china may be in the past soon.

For example, due to circumstances involved, I remember fluoxymesterone that was switched with exemestane vividly.

The guy was at a loss why an AI is making him so angry.

Ok I'm done with them.
There is no way I'm risking getting Tren or Trest instead of test and a full blown gyno.

Who's popular for raws right now ? I've only ever ordered PPL and don't know anyone else.

I've seen some drama frm qsc.

I've used buck here and there and tested nearly all of it. No issues
I know GoingStronger isn't in USA like Buck, else I would have suggested him. QSC has a few incidents here but plenty of people still order and majority happy.

I know GoingStronger isn't in USA like Buck, else I would have suggested him. QSC has a few incidents here but plenty of people still order and majority happy.
I've never uses qsc but I've seen ppl here happy to use sources that I'd never consider using so that's not good enough for me. Especially if "the majoriry" is happy lol. To each their own though

I wonder if mistakes happen with raws, I would tend to think it happens with finished products only.

I have some stuff here from a good while ago, one is in a liquid type bottle and one is in a bag with powder, one is deca and one is test c the powder has product code 3 on it.. can anyone tell me which is which?

I have some stuff here from a good while ago, one is in a liquid type bottle and one is in a bag with powder, one is deca and one is test c the powder has product code 3 on it.. can anyone tell me which is which?
The liquid bottle is deca, as it melted and then solidified