PurplePandaLabs Raw source

Update: No response after emailing about a week ago. Consider this source as scamming. Their website states: "International shipping: 15-20 days.". It has been over 34+ days. DO NOT ORDER. Shame I had to lose a ton of money but hopefully the rest of the members here will not suffer as I have.

I don’t understand the QSC order process. Never used them before but with all the DO and PPL fuss I’m looking into other options. Can someone help me out here? Do you have to order each compound separately? Used do and ppl for 5 years and I’m freaking out a little.

You email the rep what you want from the pricelist. Whatever is in us domestic stock gets shipped domestic anything international gets shipped from china. Choose your shipping options by default he has a 20% insurance fee but u can request to remove it (insurance only for international)

You email the rep what you want from the pricelist. Whatever is in us domestic stock gets shipped domestic anything international gets shipped from china. Choose your shipping options by default he has a 20% insurance fee but u can request to remove it (insurance only for international)
Is there a noticeable difference in quality?

UPDATE: The package finally touched down. Order received. I recant my previous comments about scamming, although this was the longest I've ever waited on shipping. Might do a quality update later. G2G still

just finished order from ppl. order was split into two packs the oils came in 17 days the raws about a month after that lol. oils are what they say