PurplePandaLabs Raw source

I looked at ppl website a year or so ago and considered an order. I looked again just now and they are selling 'research chemicals' list 1 chemicals and drugs.. AND FUCKING FENTANYL PRECURSORS!!

My best guess is that ppl was busted quietly, taken over by feds, and is now a honeypot and a huge bust is coming. My second best guess is these idiots have the full attention of the dea and will be busted soon.

I made an order 2 days ago and paid yesterday but by the time I sent payment my order was deleted apparently. I emailed the Service email hopefully they can get this straightened out. I’ve made nearly a Dozen orders with PPL and never had issues.

Anyone know what their email response time is these days?

If nothing has changed Melody usually replies within 48 hours. Your order probably timed out or you paid BTC and the amount was off. They should get it fixed for you.

Melody emailed me the next day after I posted my last comment and everything is taken care of. Thanks for the reassurance!

Placed order, always had good aas raws. As i dont need 10 grams of each thing hence why 1 gram incriments are good

Ordered a week ago.

Got my tracking number 5 days later.

At first I wanted to use qsc but kept having my wire transfer rejected.

Competition is good sometimes.

Will give feedback once I get the package

Test u
Test e
Exemestane

Probably will test the 3 of them with Jano.