PurplePandaLabs Raw source

I am in the us and ordered domestic, but ya you're probably right. Just a little confusing lol
Ahhh i did not realize you ordered domestic, that could probably mean something else. As they use someone else for domestic, not actually PPL. I believe

Ahhh i did not realize you ordered domestic, that could probably mean something else. As they use someone else for domestic, not actually PPL. I believe
Yeah sounds about right, hopefully their domestic people aren't compromised or something lol

I think I'll give it a couple days and reach out if I don't see any updates:oops:

rolled the pp dice, got hcg and "pharm" hgh. this is what I receivedpeps.jpg in two identical 10 packs. I really don't want to touch either since they're unlabeled, but I'm assuming the dark blue is the hgh? I asked but who knows how long until I get an answer I have to decide if I trust. Fortunately while I was waiting on this I ordered from another trusted source that should hit this week.

rolled the pp dice, got hcg and "pharm" hgh. this is what I receivedView attachment 263078 in two identical 10 packs. I really don't want to touch either since they're unlabeled, but I'm assuming the dark blue is the hgh? I asked but who knows how long until I get an answer I have to decide if I trust. Fortunately while I was waiting on this I ordered from another trusted source that should hit this week.
Send for testing or use pregnancy test.

rolled the pp dice, got hcg and "pharm" hgh. this is what I receivedView attachment 263078 in two identical 10 packs. I really don't want to touch either since they're unlabeled, but I'm assuming the dark blue is the hgh? I asked but who knows how long until I get an answer I have to decide if I trust. Fortunately while I was waiting on this I ordered from another trusted source that should hit this week.
Lol "pharm HGH".......Suuuure

Fuck these pieces of shit. Does anyone know what board they source on? They owe me a couple dollars.

Yea I believe the 99% pure hgh they call “pharma grade” is a generic though…I get my raw from them or dragon but the hgh I get elsewhere but my buddy used to do thier black tops said they r good so I’m assuming thier blue tops are better is didn’t try them but did thier black tops from dragon was crazy about it but everything else I been happy from them and thier domestic finished a while ago…I’m sure the hgh is prob pretty good even tho it’s not real pharma it’s prob good quality

Guys my international pack was out for delivery and then suddenly at the post office available for pick up. Should I be worried or just go grab it?

Guys my international pack was out for delivery and then suddenly at the post office available for pick up. Should I be worried or just go grab it?

Same thing happened to me a few months a go. I posted about it here and was encouraged to pick it up.

I picked it up and everything went fine. It was a small order, no amps, just a few vials of test.

This is not advice, just my experience.

@tuffie @Ryu82

I worked in postal service for 7 years, granted practices vary between countries, I would suggest pickig it up. Sounds like the mailman didn't find your post box, it was too small or filled full, forgot it in his car and didn't realize it until he was deep in his route. In these cases they would end up in pickup in my country.

My Deca raw powder (nandrolone decanoate) showed up as a yellowish liquid. Is it supposed to be liquid? It is 100 Fahrenheit here today. I’ve brewed NPP from powder and I thought it would more similar to that than EQ!

My Deca raw powder (nandrolone decanoate) showed up as a yellowish liquid. Is it supposed to be liquid? It is 100 Fahrenheit here today. I’ve brewed NPP from powder and I thought it would more similar to that than EQ!
Easily found using search:
Yes, liquid.