PurplePandaLabs Raw source

View attachment 262162

Touch down today (order 24/06/2023). 1 month

Melted Test E
Test U
Exemestane

Cannot comment on the stealth, steroids are not a controlled substance where I live

Happy with ther service. Will brew and send to jano for testing.

I would urge everyone to stop ordering from them for the moment until we get clarification on an issue I have with them

I brewed the test undecanoate raw and had it tested by Janoshik and it happens to be Testosterone decanoate instead (which is cheaper).

Asked Jano if they might have been an error with the test but they confirmed the test is good with 2 others results

1695639314874.png

1695639328751.png

I have contacted PPL and asked for a resolution, let's see their answer.

My order detail is below

1695639394978.png

I would urge everyone to stop ordering from them for the moment until we get clarification on an issue I have with them

I brewed the test undecanoate raw and had it tested by Janoshik and it happens to be Testosterone decanoate instead (which is cheaper).

Asked Jano if they might have been an error with the test but they confirmed the test is good with 2 others results

View attachment 266636

View attachment 266637

My order detail is below

View attachment 266639
Did you test the other two raws?

Got my answer from PPL. Basically he calls Janoshik a liar and does not recognize his lab tests.

He proposed to give a store credit for the raw and 100 USD for the lab costs.

I told him that this story cost me around 248 USD (raws, lab tests, shipping fees,...) and that I would settle for 124 USD in bitcoins

He told me again a bunch of nonsense which I don't have time to deal with. Just told him he can go fuck himself with his scam, raws and money.

I will post an exact summary of the whole story in the lab testing section when I have some time.

Purple Panda Labs, on top of being banned from this board for seeling recreationnal drugs is a dipshit scammer who will send you cheaper raws than what you ordered and once exposed will claim that he don't beleive your tests and HPLC analysis.

!!! AVOID AT ALL COSTS YOU ARE WARNED !!!

Got my answer from PPL. Basically he calls Janoshik a liar and does not recognize his lab tests.

He proposed to give a store credit for the raw and 100 USD for the lab costs.

I told him that this story cost me around 248 USD (raws, lab tests, shipping fees,...) and that I would settle for 124 USD in bitcoins

He told me again a bunch of nonsense which I don't have time to deal with. Just told him he can go fuck himself with his scam, raws and money.

I will post an exact summary of the whole story in the lab testing section when I have some time.

Purple Panda Labs, on top of being banned from this board for seeling recreationnal drugs is a dipshit scammer who will send you cheaper raws than what you ordered and once exposed will claim that he don't beleive your tests and HPLC analysis.

!!! AVOID AT ALL COSTS YOU ARE WARNED !!!
Isn’t it strange the only people who don’t trust @janoshik are the guys selling underdosed/mislabeled products?

So you pissed away $100 refund bc it wasn’t $124 and it was over the fact you were sent 22GRAMS of Test deca instead of Test UNDECA… Wow you lost money and burnt a bridge over the most ridiculous shit ever it’s like being sent test cyp instead of test E and throwing a hissy fit.

Now being sent Test Prop instead of Primo I’d be livid.

So you pissed away $100 refund bc it wasn’t $124 and it was over the fact you were sent 22GRAMS of Test deca instead of Test UNDECA… Wow you lost money and burnt a bridge over the most ridiculous shit ever it’s like being sent test cyp instead of test E and throwing a hissy fit.

Are you trying to be some kind of meso forum badass? He received the wrong raws you idiot. If they sent me test e instead of test c i would be fkin mad as well

View attachment 266636

View attachment 266637

My order detail is below

View attachment 266639

I always received exactly what I ordered from PPL, including expensive DHT derivatives, tested by Janoshik at 98% purity.
They always respond to me in less than 24h, are courteous and polite, and I always get my international order in 10 days or less.

Unlike another very popular raw seller on here which I wanted to try this summer, who never replied to my emails.

Well said.

I always received exactly what I ordered from PPL, including expensive DHT derivatives, tested by Janoshik at 98% purity.
They always respond to me in less than 24h, are courteous and polite, and I always get my international order in 10 days or less.

Unlike another very popular raw seller on here which I wanted to try this summer, who never replied to my emails.
Please stop defending sources when they're being shit. PPL have a history of being selectively shady.

What's your goal here discrediting the guys story because YOU have had good experiences with PPL? Your commenbt adds absolutely nothing. All it does is to potentially increase their sales.

Besides. You have never in your life received an order from PPL in less than 10 days. That is absolute bs.

Please stop defending sources when they're being shit. PPL have a history of being selectively shady.

What's your goal here discrediting the guys story because YOU have had good experiences with PPL? Your commenbt adds absolutely nothing. All it does is to potentially increase their sales.

Besides. You have never in your life received an order from PPL in less than 10 days. That is absolute bs.
Look at his post history and you will see that all he does is defending Panda. Is like he is the rep here or hoping that he would be.

He didn’t offer a refund but store credits. I will never buy/use anything again from this scammer

Test deca is not test undecanoate, half life is completely different. If i wanted the decanoate ester i would have ordered it. He sent decanoate because he thought i base myself on feels. Happens i always test what i inject in my body

I could careless about the 200+ usd. It’s about trust.

10 days. You liar