PurplePandaLabs Raw source

Well that's not unheard of or anything.
He use normal post for shipping. That takes at least one month and that guy who kiss panda ass is from France.
In no way a package shipped with regular post takes 10 days to be in your hands if you are from France. I stayed in France for a while and I know how much it takes.

I always received exactly what I ordered from PPL, including expensive DHT derivatives, tested by Janoshik at 98% purity.
They always respond to me in less than 24h, are courteous and polite, and I always get my international order in 10 days or less.

Unlike another very popular raw seller on here which I wanted to try this summer, who never replied to my emails.
Ok I'm done with them.
There is no way I'm risking getting Tren or Trest instead of test and a full blown gyno.

Who's popular for raws right now ? I've only ever ordered PPL and don't know anyone else.
Funny you continue to back them even now...after making the above post. LMAO.

So you pissed away $100 refund bc it wasn’t $124 and it was over the fact you were sent 22GRAMS of Test deca instead of Test UNDECA… Wow you lost money and burnt a bridge over the most ridiculous shit ever it’s like being sent test cyp instead of test E and throwing a hissy fit.

Now being sent Test Prop instead of Primo I’d be livid.

I feel similarly but some here are very strict with their TRT & blast protocols. There's nothing wrong with that and it's probably better/safer in the long run, imo.

He use normal post for shipping. That takes at least one month and that guy who kiss panda ass is from France.
In no way a package shipped with regular post takes 10 days to be in your hands if you are from France. I stayed in France for a while and I know how much it takes.

Sounds like a personal problem. I've gotten packs in 8-9 days before

Sounds like a personal problem. I've gotten packs in 8-9 days before
Are you from France also or EU?

Sending is by regular post no way. Takes at least 2 days until is processed in China and put on a ship then another 2 days until is processed in France. Those packs are arriving by ship not by plane.

Last edited:
Are you from France also or EU?

Sending is by regular post no way. Takes at least 2 days until is processed in China and put on a ship then another 2 days until is processed in France. Those packs are arriving by ship not by plane.
in france best case is 2 weeks, 3 ussually

Please stop defending sources when they're being shit. PPL have a history of being selectively shady.

What's your goal here discrediting the guys story because YOU have had good experiences with PPL? Your commenbt adds absolutely nothing. All it does is to potentially increase their sales.

Besides. You have never in your life received an order from PPL in less than 10 days. That is absolute bs.

So, we are allowed to hear his experience with PPL but not mine ?

10 days from when package is sent, which is usually 3 days after I place an order.

Look at his post history and you will see that all he does is defending Panda. Is like he is the rep here or hoping that he would be.

I couldn't care about ordering from PPL more than any other provider.
The only times I have wanted to order from a different one, I couldn't even get past the ordering process so I didn't get to compare qualities.

I just stick to what I know and what works for me.

Funny you continue to back them even now...after making the above post. LMAO.

The seller you recommended after I made this post repeteadly throws tantrums when challenged on his thread and barely responds to emails.

I'll go with someone that at leasts answers and gets orders shipped.

Besides, considering I only order products that cost $0.8/gram, the risk of them mistakenly sending me Halo, Tren or Test instead is pretty low.

I couldn't care about ordering from PPL more than any other provider.
The only times I have wanted to order from a different one, I couldn't even get past the ordering process so I didn't get to compare qualities.

I just stick to what I know and what works for me.
Look around as they are other sellers. I didn't order from panda since 2018 when a employer of him send to the guys who bought from him email to ask for money to not send the info to dea. And after this source has become worst and worst.

How many others can pass the ordering process you can also. Send a email and then send the money. Not a big deal...but whatever do as you wish.

Look around as they are other sellers. I didn't order from panda since 2018 when a employer of him send to the guys who bought from him email to ask for money to not send the info to dea. And after this source has become worst and worst.

How many others can pass the ordering process you can also. Send a email and then send the money. Not a big deal...but whatever do as you wish.

I send my PPL powders to Jano once a year, my orders always come through, again, as long as they don't go out of business I'm fine.

Millard big bro, is there anyway we can make it so this thread never gets bumped no matter who replies. Shills keep bumping this thread to get ppl on the front page. This thread should only serve to warn noobs about ppl and should only come up when people search ppl on google.

Millard big bro, is there anyway we can make it so this thread never gets bumped no matter who replies. Shills keep bumping this thread to get ppl on the front page. This thread should only serve to warn noobs about ppl and should only come up when people search ppl on google.

Unless you have sufficient proof that they scam, you'll never be heard.

Unless you have sufficient proof that they scam, you'll never be heard.
This thread is sufficient proof of scamming dirty/underdosed gear. Keeping records of customers to get reduced sentences etc. I'm sure I'm heards so are the countless others who have been telling everyone this source is no good for years and now you're they're no longer to post here or reply to his victims, it's tike this thread goes night night.

Its not really, because i have solid experience with them to, and they sell increiments of 1 grams, when i dont want 10 grams on anavar, anadrol. Just 1-2. So to shut down would not allow for good or bad posts.