PurplePandaLabs Raw source

Its not really, because i have solid experience with them to, and they sell increiments of 1 grams, when i dont want 10 grams on anavar, anadrol. Just 1-2. So to shut down would not allow for good or bad posts.
They have way too many too big of mess ups for your "solid experiences" to give them a pass. Their sins shouldn't be tolerated. I say end this thread for good. The only time someone should see this is when they search "feds, bad gear, dirty gear, under dosed gear, scams, crooks or gangsters."

Last edited:
They have way too many too big of mess ups for your "solid" experiences to give them a pass. Their sins shouldn't be tolerated. I say end this thread for good. The only time someone should see this is when they search "feds, bad gear, dirty gear, under dosed gear, scams, crooks or gangsters."
Millard doesn't delete source threads. If a source is screwing customers, has shady business practices, or not worthy of being here, then it's on the members here to post about the issues.

So if you feel strongly about PPL, feel free to "remind" potential buyers by posting in here as often as you want to. Millard doesn't censor these source threads either so no worries of that.

I truthfully wish ppl was what it once was. We need more competition in the overseas game but ppl has taken off for the worst. I don't care what you ask look back 10 pages and read. We need more, we don't need ppl.

Millard doesn't delete source threads. If a source is screwing customers, has shady business practices, or not worthy of being here, then it's on the members here to post about the issues.

So if you feel strongly about PPL, feel free to "remind" potential buyers by posting in here as often as you want to. Millard doesn't censor these source threads either so no worries of that.
I didn't say anything about deleting it just making it so it never gets bumped again, if that means turning off replies so be it. That's not "censoring" btw.

They have way too many too big of mess ups for your "solid experiences" to give them a pass. Their sins shouldn't be tolerated. I say end this thread for good. The only time someone should see this is when they search "feds, bad gear, dirty gear, under dosed gear, scams, crooks or gangsters."
Where is any of that stuff? Never saw or heard any of it….it wasnt posted in here

I truthfully wish ppl was what it once was. We need more competition in the overseas game but ppl has taken off for the worst. I don't care what you ask look back 10 pages and read. We need more, we don't need ppl.
What occured? besides posting such products ill advised on there webpage.. i havent read anything else.

This is one of the reason amongst others i wanted to try panda.

Now i am back to the only reputable raw source.

Where is any of that stuff? Never saw or heard any of it….it wasnt posted in here
Your memory sucks. It's been consistent for almost 2 years. It's been posted in this thread every time.
Here is you replying to someone with such an experience. And ofc u shilling still
My stuff came…raws though

This is one of the reason amongst others i wanted to try panda.

Now i am back to the only reputable raw source.
There are others. You have options besides quingdao

Last edited by a moderator:
It's all throughout the thread.

So you weren't around when they got busted by the feds and homeland security and they found a notebook full of names and adresses of customers?

Or when his brewer Kyle Ross Rope AKA tone got released from prison in less than 6 months?

Or you weren't here for everyone who toasted panda for all the dirty and underdosed gear he sent. Or for all the times he tried to hide his identity in rebranding only to be found out he was both monkey king anabolics and dragon.

It's all throughout this thread, you have to get through the endless pages of pandas attitude and telling his own customers to fuck off after he scammed them to find it all. The only good thing about this entire saga was millard finally banning this douche so he can no longer lie and make excuses for his blatant insolence.

Man we need the old vets back. What happened to the likes of Mr.Super.G, Eman, Bigbalbeardguy, TBagger, DrinkFlintWater etc etc

With those assholes around we wouldn't have to ban anyone because they'd run them off and ruin their threads, back when people respected the NEW SOURCES ON FRIDAY RULE

Man we need the old vets back. What happened to the likes of Mr.Super.G, Eman, Bigbalbeardguy, TBagger, DrinkFlintWater etc etc

With those assholes around we wouldn't have to ban anyone because they'd run them off and ruin their threads

First Millard, then this. Sounds like you are crying a lot for help. Can't handle things yourself in life and calling for mommy ?

Back