PurplePandaLabs Raw source

I ordered int.. raws… those havent , but will not have to order again anytime soon. Did not realize all that occured.
i ordered intl raws and got scammed

If i wouldn’t have tested the raw i would have never known i got scammed

I talked directly to ppl after that, his reaction had selective scammer all over his email.

Saying that you will keep ordering from him while ignoring the people he scam defeats the purpose of harm reduction.

You can lead a horse to water but you can't make him drink.

We remind some facts about how is the story with panda for the new guys at least and they decide if panda is reliable or not. Those 2 guys are sold to panda it seems but if they like drama nothing more to do about it

Jano was doing some scamming things also but no one cares now about it. That's the story with panda also.
They are both around like nothing has happened and everyone is happy.
Like they are the only one who offers those services and we must use them even if they did some shit shows.

0_ZjYSm_q36J4KChdn.jpg

I talked directly to ppl after that, his reaction had selective scammer all over his email.

Saying that you will keep ordering from him while ignoring the people he scam defeats the purpose of harm reduction.
What did you order? Do you have the tests to see? I am curious as to maybe i have them too…

I just dont need 10 gram incriments of raws of products, i cant store then anywhere… but will have too look around

Only hgh, like i mentioned before, i really do t need or cannot store 10 gram increments of items. I only need 4-6 grams of most things at a time.

They are good for hgh for sure. And shipping is great in that area.
You can buy 4-6 grams but 10 is just a no go? So much so that you absolutely have to use this scummy source and defend them? Please make sense please.
If you can't even hide 5 grams of leftover oral raws for your next cycle somewhere I'm seriously questioning your brainpower. Which you have already showed us is questionable.

You can buy 4-6 grams but 10 is just a no go? So much so that you absolutely have to use this scummy source and defend them? Please make sense please.
If you can't even hide 5 grams of leftover oral raws for your next cycle somewhere I'm seriously questioning your brainpower. Which you have already showed us is questionable.
Thanks, got it

What did you order? Do you have the tests to see? I am curious as to maybe i have them too…

All here

Order received

Testing, I brewed with the assumption the raw was 98+ pure (from his test on the website) and added 5%

Was the test that you recieved high purity? Like 98+? Just wrong product?

Wrong product, test decanoate instead of undecanoate. I don't use decanoate.

Probably he didn't have undecanoate, instead of removing it from the website he just replaces it with decanoate

The difference for me is huge as decanoate gives me acne which is not the case with the long half life of undecanoate, but I guess scammers got to scam

Decanoate

1696319368512.png

Undecanoate

1696319387680.png

Wrong product, test decanoate instead of undecanoate. I don't use decanoate.

Probably he didn't have undecanoate, instead of removing it from the website he just replaces it with decanoate

The difference for me is huge as decanoate gives me acne which is not the case with the long half life of undecanoate, but I guess scammers got to scam

Decanoate

View attachment 267214

Undecanoate

View attachment 267215
Try to make test d in castor oil as it gives a longer half life.

Wow haven’t looked here in years, I made an order before checking hope alls good, lots of new products and can was responsive.
I saw dnp in 50mg and bought isn’t that huge concentration? You take 10mg to start no
Got test and tren both finished which I never got(only raws in last) also so curious to try.
Int client

Wow haven’t looked here in years, I made an order before checking hope alls good, lots of new products and can was responsive.
I saw dnp in 50mg and bought isn’t that huge concentration? You take 10mg to start no
Got test and tren both finished which I never got(only raws in last) also so curious to try.
Int client
200mg*

that was an issue with all ugls a few years ago because the raws all come from 1-3 factories
wasnt unique to ppl
Not all, I don't want to name sources cuz they're competing, but there is part of the truth in your comment.
I just got their Test E. Brewed it at 250mg. No PIP at all. Personally I never had a problem with them.
Interesting, possibly they fixed their shit then. 2021-2022 and maybe even 2023 was affected. I switched two years ago to TC and TU for this reason. Might be time to switch back, I'll see. Thanks for info.