PurplePandaLabs Raw source

Not all, I don't want to name sources cuz they're competing, but there is part of the truth in your comment.

Interesting, possibly they fixed their shit then. 2021-2022 and maybe even 2023 was affected. I switched two years ago to TC and TU for this reason. Might be time to switch back, I'll see. Thanks for info.

Keep people updated on this one most people are of the thought that all the testE still is pippy and painful but we havent really heard much of it being good nor bad lately as most people seem to have swapped to other esters in the meantime due to this issue. Would be great if people could go back to enanthate.

Wait I’m confused did this get ousted or nah I heard people say he got arrested and others say he didn’t but is scamming ppl ffs what’s going on

I checked and he has indeed updated his site for Chinese new year…his prices give me a boner but I’m not gonna risk it so I will wait for someone else to buy and see what happens lol

Back after a long hiatus and I’m in need of some legit sources so I’m waiting to hear good things before I pull the trigger.

I checked and he has indeed updated his site for Chinese new year…his prices give me a boner but I’m not gonna risk it so I will wait for someone else to buy and see what happens lol
Ppl prices are the highest raw prices out of any source bud

Can you sell stanolone(DHT) enanthate, or other DHT PURE with Ester . There is this raw in china? Stanolone base with oil crash and it's painful, and half life is short... there is a chance to have Stanolone with Ester in raw or finished product( maybe in castor oil is better) ?

Can you sell stanolone(DHT) enanthate, or other DHT PURE with Ester . There is this raw in china? Stanolone base with oil crash and it's painful, and half life is short... there is a chance to have Stanolone with Ester in raw or finished product( maybe in castor oil is better) ?
Yes there is a chance that this shithead scams you