PurplePandaLabs Raw source

Ppl can I get some help? I ordered 10 Lantus pens from Turkish Pharma 7 and a half months ago that was RTS'd when it hit the first or second post office over there and Melody is still telling me they "will contact the shipper and let me know asap"

Ppl can I get some help? I ordered 10 Lantus pens from Turkish Pharma 7 and a half months ago that was RTS'd when it hit the first or second post office over there and Melody is still telling me they "will contact the shipper and let me know asap"
7 and a half months ago!!?? I’d ask for a refund lol.

Last Monday I asked for a refund for the 10 Lantus pens I ordered 7 and a half months ago, no response yet. The package was leaking when they mailed it and got returned to sender at the first or second post office it hit in Europe.

Last Monday I asked for a refund for the 10 Lantus pens I ordered 7 and a half months ago, no response yet. The package was leaking when they mailed it and got returned to sender at the first or second post office it hit in Europe.
Bro go on craigslist type in insulin and you get a ton of hits. Been buying Humalog and and Lantus off a guy on Craigslist for years

IMG-5682 - Copy.jpg

Touch down today (order 24/06/2023). 1 month

Melted Test E
Test U
Exemestane

Cannot comment on the stealth, steroids are not a controlled substance where I live

Happy with ther service. Will brew and send to jano for testing.

I got tracking on the 22nd or 23rd and USPS still says label created so they haven't gotten it. I guess they could be using a diff tracking number than what they sent but I'd see it on my usps app ‍
There is a reason for this…you ordered international and your in US?