PurplePandaLabs Raw source

I have some stuff here from a good while ago, one is in a liquid type bottle and one is in a bag with powder, one is deca and one is test c the powder has product code 3 on it.. can anyone tell me which is which?
Test C is #3

I want to express my strong disappointment with Purple Panda HCG, this one in particular:

HCG 5000IU x 10 vials -International shipping
Stealth International -> Peptides

I've been using it for the past two years almost and ever since I started I slowly started getting some typical symptoms of gonads shutting down, such as decreased penile sensitivity, decreased ejaculate volume, worse erectile function, etc. It never crossed my mind that the HCG quality could be bad because Purple Panda has pretty good reputation around here.

Recently I went for a sperm test and realized I'm completely infertile. I've always been able to keep reasonable fertility while on TRT before I switched to Purple Panda HCG. I'm using 400 IU 3 times a week. To be absolutely sure in my claims I injected 800 IU the night before my last blood test and tested for beta-hCG serum level. The result was at the very bottom of the reference range for men, while at such dose I will usually get 2 - 3 times the reference range (keep in mind the reference range is for normal men not on hCG). That is a pretty solid proof to me that at least this particular batch of Purple Panda HCG was fake (and most probably previous batches I've used as well).

It's not a storage issue either - I always keep the powder vials in the fridge at 3 °C and after reconstitution I use the HCG within 4 weeks.

Paid for an order 10 days ago and still haven't received tracking. Is PPL still legit? Been my go-to for the last 6 years but this is my first time running into a problem with them.

while anecdotes are good, and I have no experience with PP, its tuff to say for certain that the HCG is bunk or severely underdosed by your fertility.. gets worse over time... also IIRC there is more to HCG than alpha, never mind taking it night before is of course not best time to determine levels because of half life. it certainly may be very under dosed and Liska often points out. you can always get a pregnancy test and see if was 100% bunk. try something of known quality and report back to see if that made any difference! and if prig test is negative with proper dilution (not tap water).

that is unfortunate you have lost swimmers in either case, but hopefully you are correct and just very bunk and once get proper stuff will turn around for you!

also keep in mind that if particularly recent or multiple covid infections that can really zap sperm count, not up to date on most recent but several studies found this. also some of the first studies showed covid causes ED aswell. unfortunate most people Do not realize how broad and sneaky covid is at fucking basically everything in our bodies, and STILL learning as best studies take 2-3 years. was just recently realized/confirmed loss of taste was not from inflammation rather covid infects nerons/brain, they thought it was a mistake when early studies pre vax found cultural virus months after infection in autopsies in brains and organs. took ~7 years for the strange encephalitis lethargic symptom to show up after Spanish flu which left million folks that were infected and went back to normal just 5-10 years later unable to talk or walk and only fraction of people were infected with Spanish flu.. unfortunately powers at be want people not to slow infection as when infections slow it just means large waves of infection that are far more disturbing for healthcare and economy. also recently found out covid forsure destroys T cells, not many virus do this, but ones that do are bad like HIV and HEP, but will take 4-5 more years to figure out 100% how much it affects immune system functions(certainly feels like those who get covid esp more than once tend to always have some cold, also early studies found infected kids the antibodies from infection allowed virus to enter cells easier, not found in adults or antibodies from vaccine) . the flu season in southern hemisphere is going to be interesting to see how much of recent issues with sick kids was catch up and how much was immune system dis regulation. anyhoo, on a rant again. point was very possible covid is playing a part in rapid decrease in fertility. and dont want to get into debates, this is all just what literature says.

And if your going for fertility to have a baby 1000 in Monday we’d and Friday and should be quick . I tested mine on and it was 0 then I tested it again with ppl hcg 4 weeks after and the dr said I was G2g and that’s how we had 2 kids . Did the same test before and 4 weeks after starting it . And you don’t want to be on it king term . It is acts bad for fertility king term . It does something to the lh in your brain and you become desensitized to it . You have a festive feed back loop . Your intaking test which tells your body it dosnt need to produce and the. Your taking hcg and it’s telling your body doming else . Also hmg will make your body produce sperm quick and directly . How your lh level ?

I wonder if mistakes happen with raws, I would tend to think it happens with finished products only.
Accidents happen, especially in unregulated industries. At least one of the rc opoids they have is stronger then fentanyl, and a few of the noids are highly active @ low microgram levels. If you were to order one of these things and do everything right things could be okay.

BUT, if you ordered something that required a hundred milligram dose (gear) and there was small amount of cross contamination, you would probably die. If there isnt cross contamination, but instead an entire mixup/mislabel situation, you could end up taking enough to die 100+ times.

@janoshik have you received in the last few months PPL's stanolone (DHT) for testing ?

Back in 2018 when I sent you a sample, it was at 98% purity.

More generally, do you still have a thread where you publish the latest purity tests ?

@janoshik have you received in the last few months PPL's stanolone (DHT) for testing ?

Back in 2018 when I sent you a sample, it was at 98% purity.

More generally, do you still have a thread where you publish the latest purity tests ?
We have a public test reports subcategory on my website, but other than that, I don't post nothing.

I think somebody sent something like that recently from DO? Might be worth checking it out.

We have a public test reports subcategory on my website, but other than that, I don't post nothing.

I think somebody sent something like that recently from DO? Might be worth checking it out.

I'll just order some DHT from QSC and compare the effects.
Thanks anyways

Over a month and the tracking says it still hasn't left China yet. Pretty disappointed as of now but as long as it lands safely ill chalk it up to a hiccup.