PurplePandaLabs Raw source

Correction "your batch of test is not bunk".

Most seems to be good anymore but not all compounds. With more complaints of certain compounds. It's all rolling the dice

Why would test raws ever be bunk ?

It's like saying the sugar at the supermarket may actually be flour.
No, they are both low cost as fuck to produce and there is no incentive to switch test for anything else other than lab mistake.

Why would test raws ever be bunk ?

It's like saying the sugar at the supermarket may actually be flour.
No, they are both low cost as fuck to produce and there is no incentive to switch test for anything else other than lab mistake.
Mislabeled raws is far more common than just plain bunk.

More comparing his testosterone to someone else's anavar or anything else.

I just dnt like ppl saying that all supplements are gtg just because they got a bag of good test frm them...

Mislabeled raws is far more common than just plain bunk.

More comparing his testosterone to someone else's anavar or anything else.

I just dnt like ppl saying that all supplements are gtg just because they got a bag of good test frm them...

Because everyone tends to generalize when making a sentence.

It's not like everyone is going to write :
"In my personal experience, the batch that was delivered to me in particular has tested good, but that's my own experience, order at your own risk".

Most people are aware that a comment on a source is a personal opinion and not a seal of approval for the entire brand.

Idk what’s going on with these shitty ass crimps but if I wasn’t being careful it would have just came right off…

Attachments

• 9ED58CE0-4D66-424F-BC2B-15FF8DEF10ED.jpeg
    9ED58CE0-4D66-424F-BC2B-15FF8DEF10ED.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 158
What's up guys, just went to order some domestic raw test from pp but looks like the option is off their site again, just emailed them waiting on a response. No time to wait for international. I'm assuming someone cut and ran with their raws again. Is there anyone legit doing domestic raws at the moment? I just need some to make some god damn trt for myself. For fucks sake it's always an issue, I'm going to end up having to go to the dr. and just get ass raped and deal with all their stupid tests every 5 minutes lol..

What's up guys, just went to order some domestic raw test from pp but looks like the option is off their site again, just emailed them waiting on a response. No time to wait for international. I'm assuming someone cut and ran with their raws again. Is there anyone legit doing domestic raws at the moment? I just need some to make some god damn trt for myself. For fucks sake it's always an issue, I'm going to end up having to go to the dr. and just get ass raped and deal with all their stupid tests every 5 minutes lol..
Use the search bar

Not sure I'd trust them. 5 vials may be good and then the 6th is a vial of hcg or some shit...
It’s just one 5mg vial of semaglutide for 40$. Not a bad deal is all. They also have some of their updated testing on their site. I still use PPL, ordered last Nov. and no issues and got it in less then 3 weeks int.

Has anyone tried their weed?
Also been sitting on some Test since 10/21 (long story...). Looks clear but not sure if it's any good or worth using. Thoughts? Thanks in advance for ypur feedback. Cluck Cluck

Has anyone tried their weed?
Also been sitting on some Test since 10/21 (long story...). Looks clear but not sure if it's any good or worth using. Thoughts? Thanks in advance for ypur feedback. Cluck Cluck
i dont use weed but ive heard a lot of mix reviews about their weed but idk.

pin their test pussy. only one way to find out if its good :)