PurplePandaLabs Raw source

If you are referring to me, i didn't post a link. I posted 2 pics, one of you and your boyfriend and one of the Basic English for Dummies book you obviously need.

But I guess you need me to read it to you since it's above a 2nd grade backwoods education.

I'm going to give you your first lesson. This one's free: Kid, spelled k-i-d.

Again, kid, spelled k-i-d. Lemme know what you don't need help with, the list will be shorter.
Great could care less what you think or say. Little suggestion since you just joined & seem to have a chip on the shoulder. Ask yourself why you finally decided to join and stop lurking "apparently". Since joining all Ive seen from you is trolling members. So from here on out your actions will speak the truth. Welcome to Meso.....

Side Note - Kinda funny how in the last few weeks a few new members some how know Meso members. They do their bullshit intro's and go straight to trolling lol Hmmmm that's normal right? Smh

Last edited:
Great could care less what you think or say. Little suggestion since you just joined & seem to have a chip on the shoulder. Ask yourself why you finally decided to join and stop lurking "apparently". Since joining all Ive seen from you is trolling members. So from here on out your actions will speak the truth. Welcome to Meso.....

Lol. You're the biggest troll here, chop head.

Side Note - Kinda funny how in the last few weeks a few new members some how know Meso members. They do their bullshit intro's and go straight to trolling lol Hmmmm that's normal right? Smh

Thanks @CdnGuy, glad to be here. If you could care less what I say or think, then you do care, at least a little, what I say or think. Good to know. Perhaps you meant "couldn't care less."

Self, why did you finally decide to join Meso and stop lurking?

@J.DoubleU.O. - because Meso-Rx is fucking awesome and it's entertaining and funny as shit!

Ok, thank you Self. Good answer.

@J.DoubleU.O. - You're welcome, it's good to be here.

Last edited:
Thanks @CdnGuy, glad to be here. If you could care less what I say or think, then you do care, at least a little, what I say or think. Good to know. Perhaps you meant "couldn't care less."

Self, why did you finally decide to join Meso and stop lurking?

@J.DoubleU.O. - because Meso-Rx is fucking awesome and it's entertaining and funny as shit!

Ok, thank you Self. Good answer.

@J.DoubleU.O. - You're welcome, it's good to be here.

Damn grammar police. You are hypocritical in the sense you say others opinion of you does not affect you however, here you once again cluttering another thread with frivolous shit. Please stop with this back and forth bro.

From my own objective observations you seem to NEED approval of others. This is made apparent from 80%of your posts. You post pics of your gf- relate her family to hollywood, talk about your girl-how she is amazing in w.e commericals. I'm sure you are a joy to be around in real life as well always trying to one up the next person. You blame lack of sleep for the most recent outburst, I wonder what it is now lol. You felt threatened by @Thegreek to the point you had to do a search on him because his girl is fine and that bothers you.
Oh and I don't need to edit this like most of your posts. I'll leave my grammatical errors in place so you have something to call me out on.

We don't have a way to test GH so we just had to do bloodwork from our supplier and when we first did bloodwork on the GH it came back really well. However we had two sets of bloodwork come back poorly within a month period of time. So we decided to pull it from the shelves and refund all customers who had bought that batch of GH. If in the future we find a lab who can test hgh we'll put it back on the shelves. We've learned a good lesson about only selling products that can tested

There is a thread were various gh's are being tested. You could try ask the guys there. Thinks it's @mands (sorry if ta not and I tagged you in by mistake)

We don't have a way to test GH so we just had to do bloodwork from our supplier and when we first did bloodwork on the GH it came back really well. However we had two sets of bloodwork come back poorly within a month period of time. So we decided to pull it from the shelves and refund all customers who had bought that batch of GH. If in the future we find a lab who can test hgh we'll put it back on the shelves. We've learned a good lesson about only selling products that can tested
Appreciate your honesty and yeah @ mands could be able to help with testing he is a well respected guy around here too.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Classic Tinfoil the clown.

Are you going to make a special thread for him, bro? :D

Pretty soon everyone will have their own thread, this board should have a Tinfoil the Clowns Interrogation thread.

Stop. Just stop.

Regardless of what you think of @CdnGuy what you are doing is diminishing how the rest of Meso looks at you.

But you're confusing Tinfoil the Clowns need for appreciation, with mine. I'm not interested in others opinion on me. My advice and comments are there to be read or not.

I post what I believe and what i'm thinking. That's why the ignore button exists, if you wish not to see these posts then click ignore. I have no problem with you, but this option does exist.

Regardless of what you newer uncontributing members have to say about @CdnGuy he has still helped meso more in a week than you fuckboys will your entire time here. He can be badgering at times and me and him have even had our own go around talking shit but with that said he still looks out for meso and its members on the regular.

But you're confusing Tinfoil the Clowns need for appreciation, with mine. I'm not interested in others opinion on me. My advice and comments are there to be read or not.

I post what I believe and what i'm thinking. That's why the ignore button exists, if you wish not to see these posts then click ignore. I have no problem with you, but this option does exist.

Remember when you said this:

""Talk smack"? No, no interest in doing that, it's a forum and I'm not a teenager.

So now your suggesting I'm a secret rep for PPL, I'm not.

So much for leaving it alone. Cdnguy, I enjoy some of your posts but you seem to just want to argue on a bodybuilding forum, that's not really of any interest to me."

PurplePandaLabs Raw source

For someone that's not interested in arguing and not acting like a teenager, you sure do fit that very description. Yeah, I know, you don't care about other members' opinions. So to be fair, how about we stop giving a shit about yours. Deal?