PurplePandaLabs Raw source

[emoji1360] Notice I asked a legitimate question? Hey, it's ok if you are. My brother is a huge conspiracy theorist. Of course I don't even talk to him much anymore because I'm a bad parent that was going to turn my daughter into the next Lindsay Lohan for allowing her to get into acting at 6.

Honestly, you're not even worth the little effort I'd have to put in.
Thought so ! Smart move kidd

Sorry i dont click on links ....seems you're going to have a rough time on Meso little man. Enjoy...

Dude since you've joined I've never seen this side of you. Something is up imo....

A lot could have to do with how valuable the domestics are to us in the us, and he's the only one who has finished product a lot of people including myself are interested in how it turns out for him and have ok'd him to ask how his progress is. The fact that this thread has turned into yet another pissing match is beyond me. Let's just stick to the review and bloods.

I pulled the trigger on some Raws without using my "MESO discount" so I'll keep you posted on that also

I understand how important keeping this forums integrity is to you and I appreciate the fuck out of that, with that being said let's try to be a little less quick to hold someone to the fire. The kids just excited to be contribute for once, I was the same way with 24k.

A lot could have to do with how valuable the domestics are to us in the us, and he's the only one who has finished product a lot of people including myself are interested in how it turns out for him and have ok'd him to ask how his progress is. The fact that this thread has turned into yet another pissing match is beyond me. Let's just stick to the review and bloods.

I pulled the trigger on some Raws without using my "MESO discount" so I'll keep you posted on that also

I understand how important keeping this forums integrity is to you and I appreciate the fuck out of that, with that being said let's try to be a little less quick to hold someone to the fire. The kids just excited to be contribute for once, I was the same way with 24k.
Respect the honesty bro, unfortunately all labs will be guilty until they prove their innocence. That will never change in my eyes.

I have been looking and researching about ppl I saw his site before he come here. He used to carry gh till the testing come back bad from what I have been able to read which isn't much I don't go to reddit. He pulled the gh and refunded customers maybe he could tell us more about the gh coming up bunk.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
We don't have a way to test GH so we just had to do bloodwork from our supplier and when we first did bloodwork on the GH it came back really well. However we had two sets of bloodwork come back poorly within a month period of time. So we decided to pull it from the shelves and refund all customers who had bought that batch of GH. If in the future we find a lab who can test hgh we'll put it back on the shelves. We've learned a good lesson about only selling products that can tested

IMG_0624.JPG IMG_0623.JPG IMG_0622.JPG
They just don't know how badly they'll be scrutinized it Meso
And I've heard paid forums increase rent when sources begin getting enough traffic, doesn't take long to become too expensive, they say.

I said it is a CHEAP alternative to not sterilizing bottles at all (most sources don't even sterilize vials)

It's ok to have by the next week
Just don't forget about it
We won't

Sorry i dont click on links ....seems you're going to have a rough time on Meso little man. Enjoy...

If you are referring to me, i didn't post a link. I posted 2 pics, one of you and your boyfriend and one of the Basic English for Dummies book you obviously need.

But I guess you need me to read it to you since it's above a 2nd grade backwoods education.

I'm going to give you your first lesson. This one's free: Kid, spelled k-i-d.

Again, kid, spelled k-i-d. Lemme know what you don't need help with, the list will be shorter.

Last edited: