PurplePandaLabs Raw source

Rumor is instead of building a new Domestic store he took the money and built a slide. Now they can't get him off the damn thing! All he does is slide all day long. So to see if it was true I face timed him. Here's some video from earlier when I face timed him. He wouldn't even talk to me just kept sliding down the fucking slide over and over. Pissed me the fuck off so I gave up. View attachment 76335

Now that's a funny damn post if I ever saw one!

Dude that's El Natty. Masteron is a master fuck face. The world isn't ready for me on tren. I cannot touch the stuff.
On behalf of all the good people of meso and even the fuck faces I'm going to have to agree with you and say you should probably never ever ever try tren.

Sorry if I'm missing something but has international shipping been addressed? Shit is a bit out of hand... I shouldn't have to give a 3rd address for reship... gotta be a better way..

Sorry if I'm missing something but has international shipping been addressed? Shit is a bit out of hand... I shouldn't have to give a 3rd address for reship... gotta be a better way..
You had to give a third adress? how do you have so many adresses anyway? lol

You had to give a third adress? how do you have so many adresses anyway? lol
I have friends sir... :D after the 2nd reship failure u asked for a refund but was told they would like to try 1 more time... lol... I mean whats another 2 weeks when I've already been waiting 6

I have friends sir... :D after the 2nd reship failure u asked for a refund but was told they would like to try 1 more time... lol... I mean whats another 2 weeks when I've already been waiting 6
I'm sorry to hear about this if you would pm I would like to ask you something .
Who have you been in dialog with our proton account ?

On behalf of all the good people of meso and even the fuck faces I'm going to have to agree with you and say you should probably never ever ever try tren.

Young man I've run more tren than you've gotten laid.

See, here's the deal. I don't give a fuck. I don't have to. I certainly don't give a fuck what YOU think or really anyone for that matter. If you don't like it, the door is that direction. I don't have to sugar a dam thing, especially for you. Those that know me and I call friends know that they can ask for anything anytime any where, and if possible I'll do it. Little sensitive millennials like yourself, can go suck a dick.

And just because of you little fella, I'm going to run the last of the 50ml of pellet tren I brewed up. Wanna come over for dinner? Better yet
..let's go deer hunting

Edit...my bad. Your profile shows your 38. 38 and you're still a little bitch boy? Awwww

Young man I've run more tren than you've gotten laid.

See, here's the deal. I don't give a fuck. I don't have to. I certainly don't give a fuck what YOU think or really anyone for that matter. If you don't like it, the door is that direction. I don't have to sugar a dam thing, especially for you. Those that know me and I call friends know that they can ask for anything anytime any where, and if possible I'll do it. Little sensitive millennials like yourself, can go suck a dick.

And just because of you little fella, I'm going to run the last of the 50ml of pellet tren I brewed up. Wanna come over for dinner? Better yet
..let's go deer hunting

Edit...my bad. Your profile shows your 38. 38 and you're still a little bitch boy? Awwww
Lmao...

They can have it as evidence in court but before it even reaches that point, don't they have to nail you with possession first?

Lol, don’t think of them as fools. By the time you even know what’s up, they have a mile long trail of evidence against you.

They don’t go skipping around aimlessly. They place a target on you, then bury you alive. They will execute a search warrant, then before you can say “I don’t know what’s in that package” they will prove your tracking of the package.

That, and they won’t catch you the first time. They will let the first few orders pass through. They will essentially let you have your drugs. All so they can bust you HARD 5 packages later with 5 court cases of evidence against you. Good luck denying 5 proven packages that were delivered.

You don’t want to know how I know. Lol.

Lol, don’t think of them as fools. By the time you even know what’s up, they have a mile long trail of evidence against you.

They don’t go skipping around aimlessly. They place a target on you, then bury you alive.

This is correct... I love listening to peeps talk about how much smarter they are than le... in the end, they arent... they go away... it happens...

They don’t go skipping around aimlessly. They place a target on you, then bury you alive. They will execute a search warrant, then before you can say “I don’t know what’s in that package” they will prove your tracking of the package.

That, and they won’t catch you the first time. They will let the first few orders pass through. They will essentially let you have your drugs. All so they can bust you HARD 5 packages later with 5 court cases of evidence against you. Good luck denying 5 proven packages that were delivered.

Yes it isn't smart to underestimate them for sure.