PurplePandaLabs Raw source

Young man I've run more tren than you've gotten laid.

See, here's the deal. I don't give a fuck. I don't have to. I certainly don't give a fuck what YOU think or really anyone for that matter. If you don't like it, the door is that direction. I don't have to sugar a dam thing, especially for you. Those that know me and I call friends know that they can ask for anything anytime any where, and if possible I'll do it. Little sensitive millennials like yourself, can go suck a dick.

And just because of you little fella, I'm going to run the last of the 50ml of pellet tren I brewed up. Wanna come over for dinner? Better yet
..let's go deer hunting

Edit...my bad. Your profile shows your 38. 38 and you're still a little bitch boy? Awwww
Exactly my point. Can you just chill the fuck out. I know it's hard sometimes to figure out what someone is implying through text but that was a joke and your response is unnecessary.

Exactly my point. Can you just chill the fuck out. I know it's hard sometimes to figure out what someone is implying through text but that was a joke and your response is unnecessary.

Kinda reminded of of those:

What the darn-diddily-doodily did you just say about me, you little witcharooney? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class at Springfield Bible College, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret mission trips in Capital City, and I have over 300 confirmed baptisms. I am trained in the Old Testament and I’m the top converter in the entire church mission group. You are nothing to me but just another heathen. I will cast your sins out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before in Heaven, mark my diddily-iddilly words. You think you can get away with saying that blasphemy to me over the Internet? Think again, friendarino. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of evangelists across Springfield and your IP is being traced by God right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggorino. The storm that wipes out the diddily little thing you call your life of sin. You’re going to Church, kiddily-widdily. Jesus can be anywhere, anytime, and he can turn you to the Gospel in over infinity ways, and that’s just with his bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in preaching to nonbelievers, but I have access to the entire dang- diddily Bible collection of the Springfield Bible College and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your sins away off the face of the continent, you diddily-doo satan-worshipper. If only you could have known what holy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you from the Heavens, maybe you would have held your darn-diddily-fundgearoo tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re clean of all your sins, you widdillo-skiddily neighborino. I will sing hymns of praise all over you and you will drown in the love of Christ. You’re farn-foodily- flank-fiddily reborn, kiddo-diddily.

I think we need a SARCASM sign sometimes.

See, here's the deal. I don't give a fuck. I don't have to. I certainly don't give a fuck what YOU think or really anyone for that matter. If you don't like it, the door is that direction. I don't have to sugar a dam thing, especially for you. Those that know me and I call friends know that they can ask for anything anytime any where, and if possible I'll do it. Little sensitive millennials like yourself, can go suck a dick.

And just because of you little fella, I'm going to run the last of the 50ml of pellet tren I brewed up. Wanna come over for dinner? Better yet
..let's go deer hunting

Edit...my bad. Your profile shows your 38. 38 and you're still a little bitch boy? Awwww
Deer hunting? Related to Dick Cheney by chance? :p

Sorry if I'm missing something but has international shipping been addressed? Shit is a bit out of hand... I shouldn't have to give a 3rd address for reship... gotta be a better way..
We have addressed it we have to use a different method that is slower than the normal one because of the scrutiny express is receiving because of fhent.
We should be returning to it soon or it can be requested at check out .

Exactly my point. Fuck you. Seriously. Fuck you. Unless you're fucking me, helping pay the mortgage or you carry my genes, you don't get a say in how I act. So take s big gulp of STFU

..let's go deer hunting

Deer hunting!!! Cant wait, moose is my favourite, thats some good eating.

As it seems many have issues receiving packs I have to share my 2nd experience with PPL was as good as my 1st, nearly continental time of delivery and the stealth is...

You really wanna know ye?

Stealthy.

We have addressed it we have to use a different method that is slower than the normal one because of the scrutiny express is receiving because of fhent.
If this is the case, it's the way another source I use operates... takes almost 3 weeks but I haven't lost a pack yet... I hope this is something you will do because slow is better than not at all..

Also, let it be known I was in no way attacking you by saying what I said about reships... I know several peeps who use and are happy with your products... just pointing out that shipping internationally needs fixed..

Also, let it be known I was in no way attacking you by saying what I said about reships... I know several peeps who use and are happy with your products... just pointing out that shipping internationally needs fixed..

Internationally to where exactly? I and many others I believe have had a perfect score with PPL so far... It is you that must know how tight your customs are before making an order instead of to expect it from your source.

Internationally to where exactly? I and many others I believe have had a perfect score with PPL so far... It is you that must know how tight your customs are before making an order instead of to expect it from your source.
Thanks for the heads up sir... since it's my first day of school I appreciate the advice... that being said, both my raw source and my hgh source are also international and I have never had an issue. I live in Missouri not that that has a fucking thing to do with any of it... customs is tight right now.. I get it... but other sources can get packs through

Thanks for the heads up sir... since it's my first day of school I appreciate the advice... that being said, both my raw source and my hgh source are also international and I have never had an issue. I live in Missouri not that that has a fucking thing to do with any of it... customs is tight right now.. I get it... but other sources can get packs through

I really don't like to discuss this kinda thing in the open but do you mind saying if your other sources are in China?

I really don't like to discuss this kinda thing in the open but do you mind saying if your other sources are in China?
Anything i order internationally comes from china or india... neither source is having issues getting packs through even now with customs being on high alert. That being said, both sources wI'll tell u straight up that express is just to high risk right now... these sources generally take 2 to 3 weeks to land but it's all but guaranteed