PurplePandaLabs Raw source

How has it been getting orders from Purple Panda into Canada recently?
Just recently I had an order first shipment didnt make it through customs the reship made it through no problems. Since then i think they changed there shipping methods for even more success.

Seems international is having am extremely hard time getting thru customs as of late.
Is this mostly West Coast? Or are any of you guys from the East Coast having similar issues? Trying to decide if i should stay cool and wait for Domestic to open or take a huge leap of faith and get my order Internationally. Any thoughts guys? Mostly all raws is what im after right now.
Thx~
Are raws having a hard time at customs as well?
I thought it only happened to vials/pills.

I just talk to Panda. He said the domestic store will be open by the time this bucket fills up with water. Thank god finally!

View attachment 76441
It won't take long for a domestic, once a month, constantly moving to avoid unwanted attention, source to arise
You won't get your gear any sooner than int'l, but at least delivery is guaranteed.

It won't take long for a domestic, once a month, constantly moving to avoid unwanted attention, source to arise
You won't get your gear any sooner than int'l, but at least delivery is guaranteed.
I've order over a couple hundred G's in raws. From start to finish took 8 days.

From what I been collecting the east coast along with west coast are having a harder time receiving than central or (mid west/corn belt area)

As we all know results vary

For the guys that blast and cruise or take TRT. If you are on a prop cycle do you overlap the test C/E with the prop or do you just stop the prop and continue with C/E.

For the guys that blast and cruise or take TRT. If you are on a prop cycle do you overlap the test C/E with the prop or do you just stop the prop and continue with C/E.
Only reason I would use prop would be in prep for the sake of less water retention, at that point I'd allow them to overlap a bit, then eliminate the c

Only reason I would use prop would be in prep for the sake of less water retention, at that point I'd allow them to overlap a bit, then eliminate the c

Less water retention with Test P?
Test is Test, the only difference being the ester.
Therefore, Prop, Cyp and Enan shouldn't make a difference as far as water retention goes...

Now, with that said, i actually agree with you. :D
i brought this up once before on how i've noticed that when running Prop, water retention wasn't an issue.
Switched to Enan for less injection frequency and BAM! Moon face city over here. :eek::confused:

I'm on prop now and may switch to cyp. That's why I'm asking about the overlap. I would think you would need to start the cyp about two weeks before stoping the prop.

Less water retention with Test P?
Test is Test, the only difference being the ester.
Therefore, Prop, Cyp and Enan shouldn't make a difference as far as water retention goes...

Now, with that said, i actually agree with you. :D
i brought this up once before on how i've noticed that when running Prop, water retention wasn't an issue.
Switched to Enan for less injection frequency and BAM! Moon face city over here. :eek::confused:

Hear that a lot with deca n NPP as well.

I'm on prop now and may switch to cyp. That's why I'm asking about the overlap. I would think you would need to start the cyp about two weeks before stoping the prop.

Sounds about right. Give the cyp about two weeks to build up then cut out the prop. If u do prop ED injections maybe switch to EOD while starting the cyp as to not extremely increase test levels if on cruise dose.

Just a question on the test is test. I compete and I know many others who do as well and no one does a show cut with cyp or e. It's always prop, masteron and tren and sometimes the prop even gets dropped at the end. I'm not arguing just wondering then why do we use prop to cut for a show? I'm running npp now and don't run it with prop with it I'm running cyp. I always use cyp off season but leading up to a show last 7-8 weeks is always prop. Why is that if test is test and again it's not sarcasm just wondering.

I feel like the longer esters do cause more water retention in my experience. I feel like the shorter esters are good for pre contest in the event of unwanted sides . gets put fast and competitors can adjust accordingly before its too late

35hlX0M.jpg

Here we have it.
300mg of test e pinned twice a week for a total of 600mg a week. I was a little late with blood work and got it done 72hr after last pin. That must explain lower numbers compared to when blood was pulled 48hr after on my last cylce.

Overall I'm satisfied, feeling good, and have been putting on weight with an increasing amount of strength. This was pandas Raws brewed with a 10% overdose to come out to 330mg/ml.

I will also be posting this in the lab section.

Master.on if you were pressed for raws would you wait until DOMESTIC or Intl. w PPL.
The raws i need are very important at this juncture. But isn't everyone's orders important.
I am stuck can't make a damn choice cuz i feel paralyzed w Domestic cont. to delay.
All input appreciated bro~

Sponsors

Latest posts