PurplePandaLabs Raw source

I use salt all day everyday. Brings out that vascularity. I'm vascular ass fuck all year round even when not cutting and I hear people say watch the salt. I'll take that salt all day

Use Sodium to Look Full, Vascular and Ripped

This is me 5 weeks into my blast, no AI and 800 a week test and npp and salting the fuck out my food. Don't get me wrong I do eat clean 90 percent of the time but all my meals have added sea salt on top my rice and eggs. I use it 5 times daily . But i also try to keep lean gains all year and don't get high body fat.

Attachments

• IMG_0971.JPG
    IMG_0971.JPG
    262.6 KB · Views: 143
I use salt all day everyday. Brings out that vascularity. I'm vascular ass fuck all year round even when not cutting and I hear people say watch the salt. I'll take that salt all day

This is me 5 weeks into my blast, no AI and 800 a week test and npp and salting the fuck out my food. Don't get me wrong I do eat clean 90 percent of the time but all my meals have added sea salt on top my rice and eggs. I use it 5 times daily . But i also try to keep lean gains all year and don't get high body fat.
Sea salt is much better and different than the iodized table salt.

How much sodium are you eating? Nandrolone is pretty hard on the heart already. You don't want to combine that with high blood pressure from excess sodium

Just a normal amount a sprink it on my food. I'm just saying people say salt is bad if you read the link i posted it shows how salt work. And yea always sea salt never regular. As for blood pressure it's normal never had problem with it. Don't think I'm saying I take the whole salt Shacker and pour it all out lol I just use a little at each meal, but I don't stay away from it because of water retention. That's al I meant.

I'm the same way. I like E, and I get results from it, but I respond across the board, including psychologically, much better to C. It's hard to explain, but definitely can tell the difference.

I always did e but I switched to cyp and I respond better to it. I know test is test but some reason cyp is my go to now

Love Cyp. Tried E because several people told me it's better. My body responds to Cyp better all around - gains, no water retention, fat burn. Frickin love Cyp.

And watch your mouth. I said call me a crack smoker, not a crackhead lol.

Less water retention with Test P?
Test is Test, the only difference being the ester.
Therefore, Prop, Cyp and Enan shouldn't make a difference as far as water retention goes...

Now, with that said, i actually agree with you. :D
i brought this up once before on how i've noticed that when running Prop, water retention wasn't an issue.
Switched to Enan for less injection frequency and BAM! Moon face city over here. :eek::confused:
I'm running prop for the first time. Can't make a determination yet but I'm leaning towards agreeing with you.

Why do you add salt to your food? Doesn't that cause more water rentention?

Just a normal amount a sprink it on my food. I'm just saying people say salt is bad if you read the link i posted it shows how salt work. And yea always sea salt never regular. As for blood pressure it's normal never had problem with it. Don't think I'm saying I take the whole salt Shacker and pour it all out lol I just use a little at each meal, but I don't stay away from it because of water retention. That's al I meant.

Don't let them sway you. Most of these fears about salt or sodium are based on bullshit bro science.

And there's nothing wrong with iodized salt, either. Tons of people could actually use the extra iodine as they aren't getting it anywhere else in their diet.

I agree. That's why I posted that article from flex. Most people think it's bad but I've always heard it increases vascularity and when I'm cutting its a must

All this talk about salt is killing me. I think I'm going to make some boiled dinner tonight or tomorrow. Mmmm, corned beef...

Everyone's afraid of salt... but not afraid of processed food... ironic .... lol
There is a meme with pennywise the clown from IT talking to Ronald McDonald and he's telling him that he's not even scary and Ronald says something like bitch you know how many people I've killed. Funny but true.

There is a meme with pennywise the clown from IT talking to Ronald McDonald and he's telling him that he's not even scary and Ronald says something like bitch you know how many people I've killed. Funny but true.
What's worse, the plastic Ronald or the plastic KFC dude?