PurplePandaLabs Raw source

35hlX0M.jpg

Here we have it.
300mg of test e pinned twice a week for a total of 600mg a week. I was a little late with blood work and got it done 72hr after last pin. That must explain lower numbers compared to when blood was pulled 48hr after on my last cylce.

Overall I'm satisfied, feeling good, and have been putting on weight with an increasing amount of strength. This was pandas Raws brewed with a 10% overdose to come out to 330mg/ml.

I will also be posting this in the lab section.
Thanks for posting we also have a 100$ store credit for you.

Just a question on the test is test. I compete and I know many others who do as well and no one does a show cut with cyp or e. It's always prop, masteron and tren and sometimes the prop even gets dropped at the end. I'm not arguing just wondering then why do we use prop to cut for a show? I'm running npp now and don't run it with prop with it I'm running cyp. I always use cyp off season but leading up to a show last 7-8 weeks is always prop. Why is that if test is test and again it's not sarcasm just wondering.

Cause as you said it sometimes is being dropped which is easier to do with prop as it clears your body faster and often times people have suboptimal protocols of injecting longer esters which can(?) I believe influence water retention.

Less water retention with Test P?
Test is Test, the only difference being the ester.
Therefore, Prop, Cyp and Enan shouldn't make a difference as far as water retention goes...

Now, with that said, i actually agree with you. :D
i brought this up once before on how i've noticed that when running Prop, water retention wasn't an issue.
Switched to Enan for less injection frequency and BAM! Moon face city over here. :eek::confused:
Call me a crack smoker, but E reacts differently in my body than C. I swell up and retain water like a mfr on E. Cyp gives me no water retention.

I always did e but I switched to cyp and I respond better to it. I know test is test but some reason cyp is my go to now

Call me a crack smoker, but E reacts differently in my body than C. I swell up and retain water like a mfr on E. Cyp gives me no water retention.
While I didn't notice water retention differences in e and cyp, e gives me golf ball pip in my glutes every time. My body hates e lol. Hell, prop don't even give me pip.

Okay crackhead.

But, you made me wanna try cyp. Fucking A
Love Cyp. Tried E because several people told me it's better. My body responds to Cyp better all around - gains, no water retention, fat burn. Frickin love Cyp.

And watch your mouth. I said call me a crack smoker, not a crackhead lol.