PurplePandaLabs Raw source

I actually forgot that i had my bloodwork done this past Friday. @JackSmooth reminded me.

Ok, so 750mg a week of PPL Test Cyp finished product yielded me:
3647.9 Test.
Draw was almost exactly 48hrs after last pin.
I'm happy with this result. I don't believe that I am someone that gets huge numbers off of test as some of my past blood work has shown. When I ran 900mg of dynasty shit labs my test came back at about 2400. I got impatient and called in for the result and the nurse gave it to me. The results will be being mailed to me and when they are I will post this also in the lab testing section with pictures of the final result.

I actually forgot that i had my bloodwork done this past Friday. @JackSmooth reminded me.

3647.9 Test.
I'm happy with this result. I don't believe that I am someone that gets huge numbers off of test as some of my past blood work has shown. When I ran 900mg of dynasty shit labs my test came back at about 2400. I got impatient and called in for the result and the nurse gave it to me. The results will be being mailed to me and when they are I will post this also in the lab testing section with pictures of the final result.

Pinning 1.5 cc , twice per week?

3647.9 Test.
Don't let me forget when you get your results so we can get your credit .
Subbed for the pics.

Last edited:
Also, let it be known I was in no way attacking you by saying what I said about reships... I know several peeps who use and are happy with your products... just pointing out that shipping internationally needs fixed..
All the fentynl coming in is going to be very problematic (as far as international shipping) for a long time to come.... 20,100 people died from it in the United States in 2016... Up 540% in three years.. I'd get your raws stocked up and bunker down.

All the fentynl coming in is going to be very problematic (as far as international shipping) for a long time to come.... 20,100 people died from it in the United States in 2016... Up 540% in three years.. I'd get your raws stocked up and bunker down.

Natural selection. If they all die off we'll have no problem

Some, not all, want to stop and cannot.

Ever seen someone in tears while they shoot up? I have...

I've been there...except for the shooting up part. Those opiates are pure evil n rewire the pleasure center/brain chemistry to crave it to the point nothing else matters except that next fix. The withdrawl is intense...seconds feel like days of extreme agony n it can all go away with that next fix. It's a brutal repetitive cycle that most addicts whish above all else to kick but just can't. So to all my fellow bros that have escaped this vicious downward spiral n have gotten clean...my hat goes off to u. It takes some strong willpower to get clean...much respect and stay strong.

I'm sitting on about 75g of test e. I have it vacuumed sealed. In a cool dark place.

You think I should freeze em?

Sponsors

Latest posts