PurplePandaLabs Raw source

Let's say 250mg a week for a year, For 40 years? 520grams.

If ever shtf, that's not a lot is it?

But if it was like a zombie apocalypse I may wanna do 500mg a week. So 20 years. Or 1000mg a week for 10 years.

Then again if there was a zombie apocalypse. Would I be able to stay in a surplus for long. I dunno. Too much to think about.

All the fentynl coming in is going to be very problematic (as far as international shipping) for a long time to come.... 20,100 people died from it in the United States in 2016... Up 540% in three years.. I'd get your raws stocked up and bunker down.
That's what it was. Thank you... fentynl. Customs has been flooded with the stuff and they are getting crazy

I'm sitting on about 75g of test e. I have it vacuumed sealed. In a cool dark place.

You think I should freeze em?
Just curious on how did you manage to vacuum seal it without getting powder in the vacuum cleaner?
Did you attach some kind of filter membrane that allows air to pass thru, while leaving powder inside the bag?

Just curious on how did you manage to vacuum seal it without getting powder in the vacuum cleaner?
Did you attach some kind of filter membrane that allows air to pass thru, while leaving powder inside the bag?
He said double bag it, like the hot skank from down the hall, not vacuum sealed!

The raws are in baggies, the baggies are in a bag, and then I placed that bag inside the vacuum seal bag and vacuumed sealed it.

The raws are in baggies, the baggies are in a bag, and then I placed that bag inside the vacuum seal bag and vacuumed sealed it.
Sigma Aldrich (and they DO know shit about chemicals) advises how to store Testosterone Enanthate
storage temp. 2-8°C
http://www.sigmaaldrich.com/catalog/product/sial/t3006?lang=en&region=US (Testosterone enanthate T3006)

So it's better to put raws in the fridge, but not in the freezer.

Sigma Aldrich (and they DO know shit about chemicals) advises how to store Testosterone Enanthate
storage temp. 2-8°C
http://www.sigmaaldrich.com/catalog/product/sial/t3006?lang=en&region=US (Testosterone enanthate T3006)

So it's better to put raws in the fridge, but not in the freezer.
Damn $76 for 1 gram?

I keep raws in mason jars with 5g desiccant packs in there to absorb all the moisture. I expect them to last 5-10+ years, but they'll be used well before then.